Pep Guardiola

Barcafan 2304

Yeah, there are a few pics of him as a ballboy. Class and makes Barca unique. Love La Masia and the system here, what fiorst attracted me to the club

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pep broke 2 Barca records tonight.

42 matches in the Champions League.
24 wins in the Champions League.

Gizzauk

Pep is one of the best things to happen to Barca for a long long time, we preformed will under Frank but looked inconsistent at times and with the lack of disciplined he implemented or lack of didn't help us.

I think we need to hope that he wins a trophy this season and he still has the desire to stay as i worry about Jan that he might leave, if he does i for one would love him back as president one day.

veryfatchocobo

I hope I'm not the only that didn't know Pep had a 6 second pressing rule =_=. It's like SC2 metagaming/theorycrafting...... I gues it's the reason why we don't tire out. But by looking at how AC Milan and RM played this year, they probably found it out?

soarq

I heard it's 5s but it's not the only thing that does the trick. Many treams try to replicate our pressing game but somehow Barca's way of doing it still stands out.

X

xaviniesta

a must watch video. he is so perfect that the biggest insult to him is to call him a 'philosopher' i guess
i love how he explains the one year contract thing. brilliant

ZeeMessi

I'd read somewhere recently that Pique mentioned that although he didnt want to put pressure on Pep, he felt confident that Pep would sign on for another season.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
It's just a tactic to make sure the players keep responding to him, keep them on their toes. Plus he doesn't want to feel tied down.

Fairly sure he'll stay for a couple more years at least.

Home of Barca Fans