Pep Guardiola

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
kbdNE.png

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Pep

"We played well and we have worked hard to help people enjoy what has become a good show," Guardiola said after the match. “It was like going to movies or the theatre but at the end it stops being a show.”

"Osasuna are a team I know well and I admire their coach [Jose Luis Mendilibar].

“There are few teams in the league that have the courage to get at our faces and I like these types of coaches as we learn a lot from them.

"What we wanted to get out more than anything was to obtain control and security during the game, and after we accomplished that, we wanted all of our players to get involved in scoring opportunities."

Vegy

REALLY pissed right now! How the hell could he make those kind of mistakes TWICE against Valencia?! Last year, they surprised us good when they came to Camp Nou and gave us a fight we didn't expect. Those decisions that Pep made that day could've been forgiven, because it was a ''surprise attack''. But they did the exact same thing today and Guardiola made it even easier for them by putting Fabregas in the middle and leaving only Alves to the right. How can a coach as good as he make so important mistakes? I really hope this will be a wake up call and that the team will not lose again because of the incompetence of the staff.

E

estranged

REALLY pissed right now! How the hell could he make those kind of mistakes TWICE against Valencia?! Last year, they surprised us good when they came to Camp Nou and gave us a fight we didn't expect. Those decisions that Pep made that day could've been forgiven, because it was a ''surprise attack''. But they did the exact same thing today and Guardiola made it even easier for them by putting Fabregas in the middle and leaving only Alves to the right. How can a coach as good as he make so important mistakes? I really hope this will be a wake up call and that the team will not lose again because of the incompetence of the staff.

Yea the first half was a replay of last year, personally I didn't mind that too much IMO he shouldn't have subbed Pedro for Villa, a knackered Pedro would have put that chance that villa missed away. Also he should have brought Thiago in earlier (at the start of the 2nd half).

Either way, still much love :pep: :wub: Now do the right thing and sell Maravilla :D

dalitis8

Banned
Yea the first half was a replay of last year, personally I didn't mind that too much IMO he shouldn't have subbed Pedro for Villa, a knackered Pedro would have put that chance that villa missed away. Also he should have brought Thiago in earlier (at the start of the 2nd half).

Either way, still much love :pep: :wub: Now do the right thing and sell Maravilla :D

You cannot really fault Villa for that missed chance. The Valencia keeper reacted brilliantly. But what worries me about Maravilla is his lack of stamina which leads to him drifting out of games.

Home of Barca Fans