Pep Guardiola

kiki#8

Why he put eto'o on the left wing, and messi in centre? Why?
Messi is much better on right wing, he can cut inside and he is far more dangerous!

M.L. King

The Preacher
I still have a lot of confidence in him, but he needs to get his acts together. Now is no time to relax and make experiments and he of all should know this the best. C'mon Pep, you have our support.

maz

I walk the line
I still have heaps of faith in him. This guy was a master on the pitch as a player. All that happened is he finally showed some inexperience as a coach. And considering he is in his first season of top flight management it was long over due.

maz

I walk the line
Interesting comment from pep. I think its the first time ive heard him say it:

"The league will eventually be ours".

mmandela

Sueco estrella
Of course we believe in him! First season as a coach, if you don't count Barca Atletic, and look what he has done. Not bad at all, we are still in first place with 7 points ahead of Los Francos. We are still in both the Copa del Rey and Champions League. + He is very good with the media.

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
Nothing has changed, he made some mistakes but we still lost the match because of the ref. Now`s the time for him to test his motivation skills. Players must be down and feeling disappointed. Our defense in particular.

Home of Barca Fans