Pep Guardiola

vlad

If i got it right, last win in away match in quarterfinals for pep was 8 years ago vs real at bernabeu, wow

serghei

It's so predictable what will happen. He will overturn it of course, even Dortmund could have scored 3 on Tottenham in the return leg if not for woeful final third play by them. Then he'll get absolutely wrecked by Juventus away from home, something like 0-3, which will end his CL campaign. The end.

Why do you dislike him so much? Because he left Barcelona?

Ursegor

World Champion
Why do you dislike him so much? Because he left Barcelona?

Surprised you think I hate him. I call him bald fraud for the banter but don't have any hard feelings towards him. If you ask me though, on a personal level, I think he is a weird and ingenuine person, starting from his ridiculously over the top praises ("most intelligent player I've ever seen", "most this", "most that", which came across really weird when he had only coached 1 squad before so it came across as a direct comparison or swipe at our players), claiming he won't chase Barca players then testing for Neymar when it was clear he was going to sign for us + Thiago + testing for ter Stegen, stating that he doesn't want to coach more than 3 seasons at the same club and that 4 at Barca was 1 season too many, now talking about fulfilling his contract with City which would take him to 5 years total + Tito's wife personally asked him not to come to Tito's funeral yet he acted like everything was fine and dandy between him and his "best friend". And so on. There is something really ingenuine about him as a person but all that gossip aside, I don't have anything against him. :lol:

serghei

Surprised you think I hate him. I call him bald fraud for the banter but don't have any hard feelings towards him. If you ask me though, on a personal level, I think he is a weird and ingenuine person, starting from his ridiculously over the top praises ("most intelligent player I've ever seen", "most this", "most that", which came across really weird when he had only coached 1 squad before so it came across as a direct comparison or swipe at our players), claiming he won't chase Barca players then testing for Neymar when it was clear he was going to sign for us + Thiago + testing for ter Stegen, stating that he doesn't want to coach more than 3 seasons at the same club and that 4 at Barca was 1 season too many, now talking about fulfilling his contract with City which would take him to 5 years total + Tito's wife personally asked him not to come to Tito's funeral yet he acted like everything was fine and dandy between him and his "best friend". And so on. There is something really ingenuine about him as a person but all that gossip aside, I don't have anything against him. :lol:

I agree with all of this. However, his brand of football is really special and you seem to make fun of him on this level too. That's like the last reason to ridicule him. Regarding his fake persona he displays in the media, yea, it's obviously planned and shows a type of perversity on his part for sure.

Last edited:

Devils

Fraudiola at it again.

Can't go a CL knockout tie without conceding 3 goals in a one of the those matches.

DEFENSELESSiola strikes again!

Cule4life

The Culest
He was at fault for the first leg. (De Bruyne, Sane etc.)

But if Aguero didn't miss the penalty and stayed onside, Laporte didn't shit himself etc. City would have won.

I've been saying all along City's defense is poor and they always have a mistake in them.

Thank God all that "Quadruple" and "Sterling Ballon dor" nonsense is over.

Home of Barca Fans