Pep Guardiola

Reporter : "Immediately after his match against Manchester United, Guardiola asked about what happened in the other match (Barcelona vs Atletico) and when he knew that Barca didn't qualify. His Face was like a man dying under water."
#Forca_PeP

:worthy: :cry:

Last edited:
V

voodoomaster

He is probably the only guy in the world who can come in at this very moment and motivate our sad bunch of players. He has authority and a name, tata just say yes to everyone - he is scared.

Stric

Hey Pep, I haven't taken off my seatbelt yet but this isn't the ride your promised us man.

:lol: :lol:

I bet he's facepalming at his statement right now.

The further time goes on, the clearer it gets that Barca's best years were with Pep here. And to think how many people attributed most of his success to the players... Saying he would fail elsewhere, etc.

Andrew M

Everyone seems so sure he will return, but I'm not.

We all sound like someone waiting by the phone for an old girlfriend to call.

BerkeleyBernie

Reporter : "Immediately after his match against Manchester United, Guardiola asked about what happened in the other match (Barcelona vs Atletico) and when he knew that Barca didn't qualify. His Face was like a man dying under water."
#Forca_PeP

Meaning?

A. Ah crap, Atletico went through? We have to face that bus?
B. Ah crap, I don't get a chance for my Bayern to thrash Barça?
C. Ah damn, I'm sad for Barça.

It's nice to assume it's C...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pep and Tito

BlECb_ECIAA9yp4.jpg:large

Cule4life

The Culest
As time further time goes on, the clearer it gets that Barca's best years were with Pep here. And to think how many people attributed most of his success to the players... Saying he would fail elsewhere, etc.

He ran because he knew the players had declined and he would be found out :coffee:

#hatersgonnahate
#bringbackpep

Home of Barca Fans