Pep Guardiola

DucdeOrléans

No problem Karthik.

People are not stupid (in this case at least).

They know that it has absolutely nothing to do with either Rosell, Laporta or anyone else in the club. It solely down to his own feelings.

TV3 are reliable indeed but as must local media say then nothing is certain right now and nobody knows for sure other than Pep, Tito and the rest of the staff.

All are in agreement that he looks more unlikely to continue than leaving but I will await his press conference tomorrow.

There is still one meeting left with Rosell, Zubi, Bartomeu and Pep/Tito.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Macha, my opinion about this would be the same as what I have replied for Ducde.

He is a mortal bound to his own world, feelings and opinions. However Im not very happy with the way the whole saga actually is going on with Pep taking the club for a ride :(
No I was just citing that as an example for what he could consider as motivating things... I won't have any hard feelings at all if he does leave now. People are even claiming that it would be like cheating, walking away on us and such stuff, but I don't really think so. If he doesn't find strength in himself to continue he'd just have to move on, and so do we!!

karthik

No problem Karthik.

People are not stupid (in this case at least).

They know that it has absolutely nothing to do with either Rosell, Laporta or anyone else in the club. It solely down to his own feelings.

TV3 are reliable indeed but as must local media says then nothing is certain right now and nobody knows for sure other than Pep, Tito and the rest of the staff.

All are in agreement that he looks more unlikely to continue than leaving but I will await his press conference tomorrow.

There is still one meeting left with Rosell, Zubi, Bartomeu and Pep/Tito.

Well thats true mate. Lets wait to see what we are to hear tomorrow officially

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
oi Yugo... You don't really know what kind of words you need to use. Delerte that post #2795 immediately

Maria

Rosell has offered blank cheque to Guardiola yesterday night when Zubi and Rosell met him at Pep's house. But Guardiola refused it. Tv3 is reporting it live.

Gaspart did the same thing when Pep was a player and look how well that turned out...

Whats wrong with all of you having few bad games doesn't mean we are in a crysis. Getting freaked out why guys keep on saying we got to rebuild, this is the same team that conquered europe last year and maybe there are a few things that should be sorted out but not the so called 'rebuilding'.Pep should stay now whatever he was thinking earlier it doesn't matter.We need him to stay and reach the levels of previous seasons.We have won 3 trophies this year and are in the Cdr final.We'll be back but stop saying we need to rebuild maybe 1 or 2 signing could be possible but thats it no need to overhaul the squad.But as far as complaining Pep for the failure in the recent matches well if Pep was to blame they might have forgot we have won 3 titles this season and got a chance to win 1 more its all because of him.If any thing we have got to thank him, we cannot win the league and CL every season.

I didn't say that we are in crysis..but with the major expectations that this club has and with our biggest rival being more powerfull then ever, some big decisions will have to be made fast. That doesn't mean that we will sell half of our players, but some important ones will have to play a secondary part from now on(like Puyol or Xavi) and others will have to step up(Busi, Cesc/Thiago), depending on how Pep/the new coach wants the team to look from next year..not to mention that we need to strengthen our defence.

That's what Rijkaard didn't do in 2007 with Deco and Ronaldinho and what Ferguson does so well at MU:changing the team while you're winning. And this could be Pep's biggest challenge so far.

Last edited:

DennyCrane

That was Chelsea and it wasn't reported by tv3. Here it is reported by tv3 . Tv3 is the closest and most reliable . Used to make videos for the Club for a long long time. Have direct links with the club.Official partner of the club. So please , i know it hurts . but everything indicates that he is leaving . If he stays , I will be the happiest just like you ... :) Just go back few pages, there are plenty of other information which suggests the same thing.

But Pep refusing the money doesn't mean he will not sign. Pep has always said, it is about the feeling and nothing else. Rosell is a businessman and intelligent guy, he leaked this news through tv3 to gain reliability and so that tomorrow if Pep leaves, he can say that he did everything to sign him but Pep did not listen.

You have a point there; he's a snake. But, you know, I don't put trust in 99 % of the media and I have reasons for it. Media-business is so full of braggadocios, dabblers and windbags.
He'll stay. It's my gut feeling.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
You have a point there; he's a snake. But, you know, I don't put trust in 99 % of the media and I have reasons for it. Media-business is so full of braggadocios, dabblers and windbags.
He'll stay. It's my gut feeling.

From tomorrow, you will be my hero...

F

Flavia

Oh, man... if Pep leaves it would be the worst disaster, worse than being out of the cl final or losing la liga.
The waiting is terrible... and this doesn't look good.

King Leo

Banned
So if the rumors are true and Pep is leaving us, who will be his replacement? and I don't mean who WE WISH to replace him.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Oh, man... if Pep leaves it would be the worst disaster, worse than being out of the cl final or losing la liga.
No it's not!!

Yeah it would hurt to not have Pep for our manager, but the club would stay on... The legacy of pep is more than the trophies, it's the principles, the values he taught the team!!

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma

Mes que un Club. It's not only about a name Flavia. Club will certainly move on and try to achieve greater success . Would hurt us way too much though. But well something are in life like this......

El Guaje

No, it is not a non-factor man... AVB is actually a very good manager, tactician and all. But has he achieved what he was expected to with Chelsea?
The thing with managing a big club is that the players are superstars! And to manage that kinda superstars well, you gotta first earn their respect. They have to fear you!!
Even though Guardiola was a rookie, he had the respect of the players because he's a Barca legend. That and the success he had with B team. And of course because we were at our lowest of times the previous season. It is not so now!!

I'd vote for Tito if he's healthy enough after the recent operation...

Well, there are atleast 2 players in our team that 100% have huge respect to Bielsa. These players are Messi and Alexis :)

I dont know what to think about these news. It feels weird that Guardiola might leave the club, but on the other hand, it also feels the opposite. I dont like the 3-4-3, I dont like the fact that he always brings in Keita, I dont like the way he puts up his game plans and such etc etc. But also the team has brought titles, playing amazing football and all that...

After the anger left me since loosing to Chelsea, I want Pep to stay even though I think that he sometimes does stupid things.

Pep to stay or Bielsa to come. Im sure he can manage Barcelona.

Pep, if you leave, pleeeease oh please take Keita with you.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Well, there are atleast 2 players in our team that 100% have huge respect to Bielsa. These players are Messi and Alexis :)
yeah that's there. And I think Messi shows so much respect to Bielsa because of Pep

I dont know what to think about these news. It feels weird that Guardiola might leave the club, but on the other hand, it also feels the opposite. I dont like the 3-4-3, I dont like the fact that he always brings in Keita, I dont like the way he puts up his game plans and such etc etc. But also the team has brought titles, playing amazing football and all that...

After the anger left me since loosing to Chelsea, I want Pep to stay even though I think that he sometimes does stupid things.

Pep to stay or Bielsa to come. Im sure he can manage Barcelona.

Pep, if you leave, pleeeease oh please take Keita with you.
Every body does mistakes man... But great leaders are the ones who try and rectify their mistakes before it's too late. Pep is a great leader and I'm sure he'd make our team a better one next season, if he decided to stay

If he decided to leave though, I'm sure he'd suggest a suitable replacement to the board... And that is definitely Bielsa

Home of Barca Fans