Pedro Rodriguez

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Hope Pedro comes back from injury soon. A very very small part of me for some reason worries all pedros gols and good matches were a fluke and are gone. Probably just because we have not seen him at his best for a while. Who is the better player between him and Ceunce? Perhaps it is way to early to tell but I think about that alot.

Y

Youngie

Pedro is still better than Cuenca but needs his confidence back. Maybe Pedro's more effective coming off the bench (when he returns).

jamrock

he didn't have his second season dip, so it just shifted to the third, it was unrealistic to expect him to keep scoring at a similar rate throughout his career. i fully expect him to end the season in double figures and taking to consideration is price tag, that's good enough for me, if it continues into next season, they we should start to wonder

ZeeMessi

I think Pedro will be eased back in to find that kick he had a while ago. But his running and teamwork validate his inclusion into the team and if he can find the net like he did in his first season than for me he is in Pep's starting 11 for the big games IMO.

Gaines10

Pedro's an amazing team player, Yes he's been out of form really but he'll get back to his old self soon enough & hes the type of player who will find the net when we really need him to. Probably against RM

LaMessiah

I thought that was the main attraction of Pedro - his goals. Without that he's just average.
always seemed like surplus to me. his real contributions are in working within the system and making runs and feeding messi and pressurizing the living fuck outta the opposing defense. the goals he scores are just bonus really, considering the amount of work he puts in a single shift.

Home of Barca Fans