Pedro Rodriguez

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Being a fanboy or girl is not bad as long as you dont cross the line of being delusional. The stuff BB sometimes writes is crossing that line.

Both teams more entertaining in attack than Barça in recent years. But that Man City defense...

Still, I don't think Barça would be significantly less potent if ancient geezer Pedro started for Neymar (assuming the rest of the lineup was intact).

Or that Barcelona should buy Cabella , he will be an imrpovement over Neymar.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Level of delusion with some of the people here is beneath any argument but that is expected when there's a herd mentality.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Being a fanboy or girl is not bad as long as you dont cross the line of being delusional. The stuff BB sometimes writes is crossing that line.

Casually insulting someone (this time as delusional) is another thing that was too often seen here. I see I'll have to clear things up again in case somene thought that was allowed.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Well, at least the fanboys were posting respectfull farewells to a Barça legend, no matter what, BB just had to bring Neymar (another barça legend eitheir you like his hair or not) into it.. yet, he is right, and we're the delusionals once again. Makes sense.

Barcalove

Banned
Saying that Neymar is better than Pedro is being delusional? Well, then 99,999% of the planet are delusionals, incluiding Pedro, i doubt he thinks he is better than Neymar

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, at least the fanboys were posting respectfull farewells to a Barça legend, no matter what, BB just had to bring Neymar (another barça legend eitheir you like his hair or not) into it.. yet, he is right, and we're the delusionals once again. Makes sense.

1. What he said was 100% true. Neymar had terrible matches for a good month or two this winter and still Pedro barely had a shot.

2. I didn't see him saying Pedro was a better player.

3. You recognized yourself with "delusional" comment while I haven't pointed you out. That one's on you.

JamDav1982

1. What he said was 100% true. Neymar had terrible matches for a good month or too this winter and still Pedro barely had a shot.

2. I didn't see him saying Pedro was a better player.

3. You recognized yourself with "delusional" comment while I haven't pointed you out. That one's on you.

Having 4/5 poor games and not being dropped will be something Pedro has had in the past as will virtually every Barca starter.

In general the undisputed front three at Barca have always have been rotated for rest and not due to form of a month or so.

Personally I argued at time that I wanted Neymar to remain in the team as he needed to work through the sticky spell before the tougher games came up again. I would guess that is the approach Lucho took too and it proved to be correct.

Some people tried to make out Neymar was terrible for months were way off though, he was never poor for that long.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
S6HAKVZ.gif

BerkeleyBernie

You exactly proved my point, thank you. I haven't said anywhere that Pedro was better.

Nor me either. I just said Pedro, barring injuries, had no chance of starting (any significant game), no matter how bad a run of form MSN was in. He's much better off moving.

And, though I obviously don't rate Neymar as high as others, I've never dissed him, just been critical of specific aspects of how he plays. During his entire run of bad form earlier this year, I said nothing (which can't be said of many of his fans here, who were going bananas :lol:)

JamDav1982

Nor me either. I just said Pedro, barring injuries, had no chance of starting (any significant game), no matter how bad a run of form MSN was in. He's much better off moving.

And, though I obviously don't rate Neymar as high as others, I've never dissed him, just been critical of specific aspects of how he plays. During his entire run of bad form earlier this year, I said nothing (which can't be said of many of his fans here, who were going bananas :lol:)

You are right there is very little chance of Pedro breaking past MSN for form unless it is terrible form for months on end which none of them had last season or will likely to in future.

Players behind Pedro in the past will have faced the same scenario.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Why are you changing the subject to "MSN"?

Messi is Messi and is best regardless of his form.
Suarez plays as CF and Pedro doesn't compete with him.

I see this a lot lately. Neymar arguments being obscured by MSN phrase.

G

Gasgas

let me put it this way
messi is our starting RW
suarez the starting CF
neymar is our starting LWF
pedro is a sub and will only come when the coach deems right that is, resting one of the MSN players
our coach believes that a player in bad form can sort it out on the pitch. You just don't bench a player like neymar or messi or suarez. these are world class players world beaters. they will only be rested a match or two to regain sharpness.
that's just the way it is. you dont bench a top top player in the world because of form. that just doesnt happen in football
we didnt bench suarez for pedro when he was missing sitters for 8 or more consecutive matches.
pedro knew what he was getting when suarez was bought, he should have atleast put forward his best performance when suarez was on a ban, but no, he was the pedro we have been seeing the past two/three seasons.

positions on the pitch are earned, and pedro has never earned the opportunity to bench any of the MSN. i dont remember any performance from him that would even make me consider starting him ahead of neymar even when neymar is off form.
atleast with neymar i know a goal or two and he is back to his world class ways.

may be this comment will get deleted or i will get another warning but sometimes the truth has to be said, pedro is on the bench because he is not better than any of the MSN and he doesnt get as many chances as you wouldnt want to because even in the chances he gets he hasnt shown good enough to start, and really neymar and suarez are rather world-class players and that is how you deal with a period of bad form. play them

Neymessi

So having a great season doesn't matter for a player but if he is poor in 4-5 matches that season he should have been dropped?

Home of Barca Fans