Pedro Rodriguez

i_bleed_blaugrana

It's all good brah, we got Munir and Sandro. :/

Vidal can play up top in January too.

Come on, bro. We all know that Munir is not at the level Pedro was when he was coming up and Sandro is at best a CF, not a winger unless we are going to try and mold him into a Villa like LW.

We should have gotten Dybala. He was begging us to get involved...

Anyway, other replacements I should mention are El Ghazi and Fekir. Either have the number one ability MSN have, the ability to beat their marker 1-on-1.

Also I'd trust Arda at RW more than Vidal at RW. Vidal is awesome but I think we should focus more on molding him into the RWB position more than an attacker.

Cule Finn

Nice to hear the crowd showing their appreciation for Pedrito. Hopefully he stays, still a good back-up. Although for him personally it would probably be the best choice to go find starting role somwhere else...

Neymessi

You are not making and sense. Neymar turned out to have a great season goalscoringwise. That doesn't mean he shouldn't be dropped if he played bad for longer period. And even his biggest fan on this forum suggested he should be benched after those atrocious performances this winter.

Let me rephrase this.He was a proven player as we know from his season stats but does that mean he should be dropped for just 4-5 inconsistent games?Every forward goes through a bad period.He is 22 ffs,he can't score like messi in every match,he is allowed to have 4-5 bad matches consistently,Its perfectly normal.But would be right to bench him that would show the coach does not believe he can be back to his form?I just think he should have not been benched because of his prior performances.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Pedro will travel with the team to Georgia to play the European Super Cup on Tue. Transfer to Man United postponed for a few days. [sport]

raskolnikov

Let me rephrase this.He was a proven player as we know from his season stats but does that mean he should be dropped for just 4-5 inconsistent games?Every forward goes through a bad period.He is 22 ffs,he can't score like messi in every match,he is allowed to have 4-5 bad matches consistently,Its perfectly normal.But would be right to bench him that would show the coach does not believe he can be back to his form?I just think he should have not been benched because of his prior performances.

Pedro been inconsistent for years though, thats why he lost his starting spot.
He got plenty of chances but was always depending on the team performance.
He is a great sub though and teamplayer, I hope he stays, if not then life goes on.

Pedro lost his starting spot cause he's simply not good enough, even if you were to rewind pedro's abilities back to his heyday he still wouldn't be able to bench Neymar or Suarez currently. He probably could catch Neymar if he worked at it but aside from a couple times this Pre season he refuses to dribble and his finishing is suffering due to his lack of playing time. I don't know why he doesn't just dribble more, such a waste of ability :facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans