Paulo Dybala

BBZ8800

Sport has a poll about whom we would like to sign, and they seem to be way smarter than Mundo Deportivo (Barto's guys).
Sport is offering only 4 options:
1. Dembele
2. Coutinho
3. Mbappe
4. Verratti

No Dybala.
If Barto will do that shit again and buy a fancy signing (Dybala) who is a totally bad fit for our club and for our system, we really have to organize ourselves, go to Nou Camp and burn Barto's offices.

We really had enough of his shitty, zero-sense transfers.

We finally have 220 Millions, we got rid of Neymar and we have a chance to create a winning team again.
If we buy Dybala, we won't be winning and we will be stuck with him for 2-3 years again.

Real will win 6 CLs in 7 years till then.

Messi983

So we already know who will replace Neymar in [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] rants if we sign Dybala. :p

I really don't think the argument is about his abilities, he is a very good player for his age. He is just bad fit as it goes.
We will be playing a sort of 442 with diamond midfield if he comes, that is the only way I can seem him fit in. I don't remember us playing that way, like ever. neither did Valverde before. And the idea of trying to fit him in left side gives me a nightmare

Well, we played something like this in preseason so maybe EV was already trying some things knowing that Neymar will most likely leave.

Zuti

Sport has a poll about whom we would like to sign, and they seem to be way smarter than Mundo Deportivo (Barto's guys).
Sport is offering only 4 options:
1. Dembele
2. Coutinho
3. Mbappe
4. Verratti

No Dybala.
If Barto will do that shit again and buy a fancy signing (Dybala) who is a totally bad fit for our club and for our system, we really have to organize ourselves, go to Nou Camp and burn Barto's offices.

We really had enough of his shitty, zero-sense transfers.

We finally have 220 Millions, we got rid of Neymar and we have a chance to create a winning team again.
If we buy Dybala, we won't be winning and we will be stuck with him for 2-3 years again.

Real will win 6 CLs in 7 years till then.

I don't know where you get that crap about Dybala being a fancy signing, he would be a bad signing, Mbappe would be more of a fancy signing right now IMO.

BBZ8800

So we already know who will replace Neymar in [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] rants if we sign Dybala. :p

Yes. My new favorite target.
A solution is simple: don't buy Dybala, I won't whine.
Plus, we will quite likely win tons of titles with Dembele+Coutinho.

This is beyond stupid when a president wants to buy a player in spite of contrary opinions from a sporting director.

Around 2006-2007:
Beguiristain wanted Diego Forlam.
Coach Rijkaard wanted Gudjohnsen.
President Laporta wanted Henry, because he was his favorite player of all time :rolleyes:

Larsson, a golden sub left a team, and if we bought Forlan (how a sporting director Beguiristain suggested), maybe we would won more titles in 2007 and 2008.
Forlan was a picchici of La liga back then and wanted to come to Barca.

But when a president and other guys are not listening to a sporting director, you deserve to fail and suffer because of your bad transfers.
So, no. Please NO for Dybala.
Let a sporting director decide whom we need. Hint: Dembele. Dembele. Dembele.

I don't know where you get that crap about Dybala being a fancy signing, he would be a bad signing, Mbappe would be more of a fancy signing right now IMO.

Mundo Deportivo is Barto's paper.
They do what he wants and they often support the board.

In the last few days, they had a poll, and they claim that a huge majority of fans want a star signing: Dybala (and NOT Coutinho, Mbappe, Dembele, lol).
Further, yesterday MD wrote that a sporting director Robert wants Dembele, but that a president wants Dybala, to make fans happy.

Also, MD wrote a couple of bad things about Dembele, that he is not scoring goals.
While they haven't sad a single bad word about a turtle Dybala (lol).

Today, they wrote how we could get Dybala for money+players.
So, MD is pushing for this turtle Dybala and they are trying to make this possible transfer look as something good :thumbdown:

Last edited:

Zuti

Yes. My new favorite target.
A solution is simple: don't buy Dybala, I won't whine.
Plus, we will quite likely win tons of titles with Dembele+Coutinho.

This is beyond stupid when a president wants to buy a player in spite of contrary opinions from a sporting director.

Around 2006-2007:
President Laporta wanted Henry, because he was his favorite player of all time :rolleyes:

Larsson, a golden sub left a team, and if we bought Forlan (how a sporting director Beguiristain suggested), maybe we would won more titles in 2007 and 2008.

But when a president and other guys are not listening to a sporting director, you deserve to fail and suffer because of your bad transfers.
So, no. Please NO for Dybala.
Let a sporting director decide whom we need. Hint: Dembele. Dembele. Dembele.

Mundo Deportivo is Barto's paper.
They do what he wants and they often support the board.

In the last few days, they had a poll, and they claim that a huge majority of fans want a star signing: Dybala (and NOT Coutinho, Mbappe, Dembele, lol).
Further, yesterday MD wrote that a sporting director Robert wants Dembele, but that a president wants Dybala, to make fans happy.

Also, MD wrote a couple of bad things about Dembele, that he is not scoring goals.
While they haven't sad a single bad word about a turtle Dybala (lol).

Today, they write how we could get Dybala for money+players.
So, MD is pushing for this turtle Dybala and they are trying to make this possible transfer and something good :thumbdown:

Lets hope those are just rumors, a poll on a website doesnt represent the wishes of Barca fans anyway, anyone can participate. If they want shiny and make fans happy they should go all out and sign all 3 of Dembele, Coutinho and Mbappe.

BBZ8800

Lets hope those are just rumors, a poll on a website doesnt represent the wishes of Barca fans anyway, anyone can participate. If they want shiny and make fans happy they should go all out and sign all 3 of Dembele, Coutinho and Mbappe.

I know.
A poll could be rigged (quite likely).

But the thing is that Barto doesn't seem to know too much about football.
He just want shiny names and thinks that shiny names will bring trophies.
In his head, Dybala is for some reason a shiny name :rolleyes:
Barto is probably stuck in 2015 when Dybala had a potential. But today we are in 2017, so no thanks for Dybala.

On the other hand, as I have wrote, for casual football fans, Dybala could sound like a star signing.
He is an Argentinian, he plays for Juve, he likes Messi, and some players said that he plays like Messi.
For a casual Barca's fan and for Barto=that is all they need.

For a casual Barca's fan:
1. who is Dembele? They have never heard of him
2. Coutinho? He plays for Liverpool and isn't winning any trophies. Plus, Dybala is better in dribbles (lol) and dribbles like Neymar/Messi (lol)
3. Mbappe? Who is Mbappe?

So, if it was true that Barca's fans also wanted Bellerin as a star signing, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of casual fans and people like Barto actually think that Dybala is the best thing out there.

But again, this is why we have a job called sporting director and scouts who are looking at 100s of top players around the world, and they know our needs way better than Barto or a casual football fans who watch only Barca's matches and 3-4 CL matches per year.

Again, let's hope that this is just a horrible rumour and that we will avoid Dybala.
We have finally got rid of Neymar who was a bad fit for our classic style, and if we'll now buy a new bad fit-clown in Dybala, I will really stop watching Barca until we sell Dybala or until Barto gets fired.

#NoDybalaPlease
#MakeBarcaGreatAgain
#UseYourBrainPeople
#LetASportingDirectorDoHisJob

Last edited:

Zuti

I know.
A poll could be rigged (quite likely).

But the thing is that Barto doesn't seem to know too much about football.
He just want shiny names and thinks that shiny names will bring trophies.
In his head, Dybala is for some reason a shiny name :rolleyes:
Barto is probably stuck in 2015 when Dybala had a potential. But today we are in 2017, so no thanks for Dybala.

On the other hand, as I have wrote, for casual football fans, Dybala could sound like a star signing.
He is an Argentinian, he plays for Juve, he likes Messi, and some players said that he plays like Messi.
For a casual Barca's fan and for Barto=that is all they need.

For a casual Barca's fan:
1. who is Dembele? They have never heard of him
2. Coutinho? He plays for Liverpool and isn't winning any trophies. Plus, Dybala is better in dribbles (lol) and dribbles like Neymar/Messi (lol)
3. Mbappe? Who is Mbappe?

So, if it was true that Barca's fans also wanted Bellerin as a star signing, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of casual fans and people like Barto actually think that Dybala is the best thing out there.

But again, this is why we have a job called sporting director and scouts who are looking at 100s of top players around the world, and they know our needs way better than Barto or a casual football fans who watch only Barca's matches and 3-4 CL matches per year.

Again, let's hope that this is just a horrible rumour and that we will avoid Dybala.
We have finally got rid of Neymar who was a bad fit for our classic style, and if we'll now buy a new bad fit-clown in Dybala, I will really stop watching Barca until we sell Dybala or until Barto gets fired.

#NoDybalaPlease
#MakeBarcaGreatAgain
#UseYourBrainPeople

[tw]893367424191389696[/tw]

Looking good, if its true.

bastardo

Please don't buy dybala just for the simple fact that nobody wants to see BBZ's thesis and life stories on this forum

kilian

So it`s safe to say that we know whose thread would become the new Neymar on this forum, if we sign him. :)

Messi983

Around 2006-2007:

Looking retrospectively I think we made the right decision to buy Henry instead of Forlan. But I was against his signing at that time mostly because I've started to dislike Arsenal/Wenger (they were actually my favourite PL team before that) and also Henry after how butthurt they reacted after CL final in Paris. Later my dislike for Arsenal grow even further because all crappy players we've bought from them (I know it was our own fault but it was easier to blame them) but Henry was not one of them.

Henry was bought in 2007 so I don't know why you are talking about 2006-07 season when we lost the title based on head to head record with Madrid. I think there were already some serious signs that Rijkaard was losing control over Ronaldinho's lifestyle and instead of dealing with that issue we decided to bring Henry to make a "fantastic four" alongside with two young homegrown stars Bojan and Giovani.

So that in itself was a questionable decision by Laporta (but I can understand why he didn't want to get rid of Rijkaard just a season after winning the double; and well, selling Ronaldinho was also out of question at that time because fans still loved him) and next season proved that when we finished 18 points behind RM. It was truly a disastrous season for the club (with Ronaldinho focusing more on night life than football and Messi being injured for around 4 months) but Henry personally actually did well and was our top scorer. And when Pep took over next summer Henry became part of the best team in football history. I really doubt we'd won what we had with Forlan instead of Henry.

So while in general I agree that SD/coaches opinion about players should be above president's I think Henry and Forlan are not really the best example for that.

Raketa10

Just sign Coutinho and Dembele and forget Dybala. He is not a winger so I really don't know where would he play, same goes for Mbappe. Coutinho can play AM and LW, Dembele can play RW, LW and AM. It makes much more sense to buy those two!

BBZ8800

Henry was bought in 2007 so I don't know why you are talking about 2006-07 season when we lost the title based on head to head record with Madrid. I think there were already some serious signs that Rijkaard was losing control over Ronaldinho's lifestyle and instead of dealing with that issue we decided to bring Henry to make a "fantastic four" alongside with two young homegrown stars Bojan and Giovani.

We had Ronaldinho, Etoo, Guily, young Messi and Larsson in 2004/05 and 2005/06 (ok, Messi emerged in 05/06).
Larsson was a perfect plan B with experience, lethal goalscoring forum, professionalism and he offered a chance for crosses and headers also (RM's style).

Larsson decided to leave in a summer of 2016, after we won 2 La ligas and 1 CL.
Txiki wanted to buy Forlan as a same profile of a player as Larsson.
A lethal scorer with a different set of skills than Ronaldinho, Etoo, Messi, Guily.

Even in that summer we wanted Henry/Forlan/Gudi.
We listened to Rijkaard who insisted on Gudi, who could play as a Cf and Cam, but Gudi was never too lethal.
In that season, we already played weaker and lost La liga and a CL.
In the next summer, to fix the damage, we wanted Forlan or Henry and we again DIDN'T listen to Txiki.
We bought Henry, who is the same profile as Ronaldinho/Messi, roughly.

So, you see, Henry was more like a winger or a forward who plays wide.
Gudi was a strange CAM/Cf.
Forlan was a pure Cf like Suarez/Larsson.

So, instead of buying a Larsson NO2 (Forlan), we opted for a CAM (Gudi) and a winger-forward-playmaker (Henry).
If we listened to Txiki, maybe Rijkaard's successfull era wouldn't have finished in 2006'.

Forlan from those days when we wanted to buy him, 2005':

Home of Barca Fans