Paulo Dybala

jairzinho

Dybala isn't the type of player we need out wide in a 4-3-3. He seems better fit when he's playing just off of Higuain as a 2nd striker. That's where he caused the most problems against us in Turin.

Last edited:

FC433

I do not think so. Hopefully Dembele and Dybala/Mbappe and maybe Seri/Coutinho. Very optimistic that we are going to do well this window.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mbappe is not happening. You guys can forget about it. Dembele we can sign probably if we decide to splash 100M. But is that enough? No ofcourse not. Dembele is too young and cannot fill neymar shoes. And his best position seems to be RW.

He can play as a LW and AM too.

Signing Dybala for 130m when we have to find a way to fit him in the system rather than him slotting into the system is more risky.

That said, I'm open for the Suarez RF and Dybala LF with Messi behind them idea.

However Dybala got to make a sacrifice and not get in Messi's way by playing his own game.

Last edited:

Devils

Honestly, I'm not being picky right now.

I will happily take Dybala, Dembele or Griezmann (I think Mbappe would be too hard to get).

I just want to be able to enjoy next season and compete with the best.

Icarium

Lifestealer
He can play as a LW and AM too.

Signing Dybala for 130m when we have to find a way to fit him in the system rather than him slotting into the system is more risky.

That said, I'm open for the Suarez RF and Dembele LF with Messi behind them idea.

However Dybala got to make a sacrifice and not get in Messi's way by playing his own game.

Honestly I don't know. My first preference was Coutinho and Dybala. Who are not just young players anymore, they are established stars. Mbappe and Dembele are too young and come with a risk. But countinho seems unavailable at any cost. I would just sign Dembele and midfielder for now. And go for Griezman next window.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He's a very good player - but he is a 60-70M player even in this crazy market and not good enough for us. Truth be told I haven't seen enough of Mbappe to have an opinion, been busy with my twins - but I've seen Juve and Dybala enough times to say that he won't be our saviour or even an excellent sidekick to Messi and Suarez.

El Guaje

Mbappe is not happening. You guys can forget about it. Dembele we can sign probably if we decide to splash 100M. But is that enough? No ofcourse not. Dembele is too young and cannot fill neymar shoes. And his best position seems to be RW.

Why not? They have sold lots of their best players. If we wave with all the $$ we'll get they might end up selling.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Honestly I don't know. My first preference was Coutinho and Dybala. Who are not just young players anymore, they are established stars. Mbappe and Dembele are too young and come with a risk. But countinho seems unavailable at any cost. I would just sign Dembele and midfielder for now. And go for Griezman next window.

Sorry, I meant Dybala as RF, not Dembele lol

jairzinho

Getting Dybala depends on the system Valverde wants to play. If you've been watching Juve he plays better centrally and when he's on the wings i'ts mostly on the right.

Last edited:

Truthist

I hope we don't get him. I think with Neymar leaving we need someone with blistering pace to scare the opposition. We would become very predictable with him in our side.

Marchisio8

Banned
He's a very good player - but he is a 60-70M player even in this crazy market and not good enough for us. Truth be told I haven't seen enough of Mbappe to have an opinion, been busy with my twins - but I've seen Juve and Dybala enough times to say that he won't be our saviour or even an excellent sidekick to Messi and Suarez.

:lol:

gasgas

He doesn't fit ANY position at Barca.
Buying him and playing him would be fitting a square in a round hole.

Like how we forced Cesc to be Xavi replacement or Song to play CB

Home of Barca Fans