Paulinho

Come on! You guys are treating him as a joke. Paulinho is a great box-to-box midfielder. My only complain is that he isn't the typical midfielder Barça used to sign. But he'll give Barça a lot of versatility. He's a player's coach. Plus he improved his long rage shot by a mile.

I'm sure if he gets a fair chance he'll win you all. I'm sure if he gets a fair chance he'll win you all. I'm sure if he gets a fair chance he'll win you all. I'm sure if he gets a fair chance he'll win you all.Plus the D will improve by leaps and bounds.

In the preseason against RM it was a joke how no one could follow RM players on fast-breaks.

:blowup:

ronniecro

why should he even get presentation when no one wants him here?if he gets one i hope no one shows up for that disgrace

psychotsek

Come on! You guys are treating him as a joke. Paulinho is a great box-to-box midfielder. My only complain is that he isn't the typical midfielder Barça used to sign. But he'll give Barça a lot of versatility. He's a player's coach. Plus he improved his long rage shot by a mile.

I'm sure if he gets a fair chance he'll win you all. Plus the D will improve by leaps and bounds.

In the preseason against RM it was a joke how no one could follow RM players on fast-breaks.

If he was signed as a rotation player for free or a small fee I can hardly see anyone having a problem.
He is a player from Chinese championship who we spent 40 mil!!!!

As a Barca fan I am sorry to see that the club's future is seriously underminned by this board. I don't want to be pessimistic buy I have a feeling the next decade will be really difficult...

George_Costanza

source.gif

Lobbying for Vote of No Confidence has began.

1496921232440.jpg

Machina

If he was signed as a rotation player for free or a small fee I can hardly see anyone having a problem.
He is a player from Chinese championship who we spent 40 mil!!!!

As a Barca fan I am sorry to see that the club's future is seriously underminned by this board. I don't want to be pessimistic buy I have a feeling the next decade will be really difficult...

Not only that, but also the fact this board is completely useless in regards of Coutinho or Dembele, or any other high-quality player.

So 40M (just like 34M for Arda) ... 40M!!!! For a player that play in Chinese league and is 29 years old... Next year we will whant to sell him like Arda this year ... What a shitty deal, what a shitty board and what a shitty transfer period!!!

serghei

Wow. These guys sure know how to destroy hope.

[MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION]

You weren't afraid to passionately defend the board against criticism despite all the shockingly stupid failures they've committed this summer. "Shit happens" was it? Still trying to make this seem less bad than it really is?

No point in beating around the bush with your beliefs, might as well announce it clear as day: Do you think this board has done a good job this summer? Do you think they've done any less than a disastrous job? That's all it really comes down to, please make your thoughts clear on this.

You're too extremist. Never said the board did a good job or anything. Blamed the board several times before and I'm blaming them if Paulinho happens also. It's just that a lot of people will blame the board about every single thing. If a leaf falls out of a tree the wrong way, 'Farto' is to blame. If someone farts in the metro, the board is to blame.

Hell, a lot of posters blamed the board because Neymar was an asshole, as if he left because of them.

A lot of times the board was and is to blame. A lot of times they are not and fans just blame them because it has become customary to do that.

Last edited:

GetIn

You're too extremist. Never said the board did a good job or anything. Blamed the board several times before and I'm blaming them if Paulinho happens also. It's just that a lot of people will blame the board about every single thing. If a leaf falls out of a tree the wrong way, 'Farto' is to blame. If someone farts in the metro, the board is to blame.

Hell, a lot of posters blamed the board because Neymar was an asshole, as if he left because of our them.

Examples?

5ergio_Busquets

This explains why :robert: has been missing in the last few days and wasn't a part of the delegation to Dortmund.
He had other priorities in closing the transfer of the century.

Home of Barca Fans