Paulinho

BrazilFan

How bad can he be? He plays in the first 11 of Brazil, probably the most in form NT right now.

He really isn't that bad to be honest and I believe he is good enough to play in Europe just not Barca. Doesn't have the passing or creativity they require from midfield. His form for Brazil has a lot to do with Tite might as well hire him as the coach.

Garrus

I read your post. You said that if there is a 3% chance Paulinho may help us win trophies, you'll take it. Its not simply about trophies. Its a very stupid deal and no, we shouldnt take it.
I think you misunderstood me, I'm not justifying his purchase, Of course it's ridiculous.
What i'm saying, Now that he's already here and there is nothing we can do about it, It's counter-productive to blast him with hatred when it's not his personal fault, Now that we're stuck with him, It's counter-productive to whistle him on the pitch for example, And ruin any chance of him delivering good performances for us.

GetIn

[tw]896378915379347456[/tw]

5 year contact, well fuck me sideways. I can 100% guarantee without any doubt whatsoever that we'll be loaning him off to some Brazilian club and paying all his wages after his 2nd season at the very least.

Yannik

I wonder what the narrative from China is. I think the fans rom Guanghzou are probably not overwhelmed with this sale either

xXKonan

MD and Sport Journalists and fans have been begging Barca to Sign Seri.

instead we get Paulinho.

MD even wrote an article a month ago saying the Club knows the fans wouldn't be happy with the signing and they still fucking did it anyway.

xxxxxx

[tw]896378915379347456[/tw]

5 year contact, well fuck me sideways. I can 100% guarantee without any doubt whatsoever that we'll be loaning him off to some Brazilian club and paying all his wages after his 2nd season at the very least.

A nice 100k a week to play at Barcelona. He'll probably get a nice signing on fee as well.

5ergio_Busquets

Valverdes word doesn't have much weight at the club yet, he is still a new guy who hasn't achieved anything with the club yet so he will accept whatever the board decides to do.
MD said today that its Roberts signing and i have read somewhere not long a go that Valverde wanted Seri while Robert wanted Paulinho.

blaugrana1987

Im pretty sure he wasnt 40m. Probably was 20 something and someone pocketed nice change.

Cant do that in Europe, but can in China and Brasil

Neeraj

This cannot be happening...no...this CANNOT be happening. Won't there be outrage on the streets outside the Camp? Guys...we have the greatest player of all time...how can a few incompetent / corrupt people in the board be responsible for destroying our and the GOAT's history...surely..surely someone can do SOMETHING before he gets here..Good god, I am literally sick in the stomach.

Home of Barca Fans