Paulinho

raskolnikov

Can you read? I never said or indicated it mattered in terms of it being a horrible or great buy. It's horrible. I wrote that.

But saying he is 30 when he just turned 29, as a way of accentuating how horrible the deal is, that should be beneath us. It's simple facts. People writing 40 M for a 30 year old player is simply not true.
Why does it matter? Your making a point about something that doesnt matter. Its like getting upset if someone says he has hair instead of being bald.
Just let us rage man.

JamDav1982

If he actually makes 5m net with us, thats 10m gross. 50m euros until 2022. Plus 40m transfer fee for a total investment of 90m. He would be one of the best paid players.

There is no way he will be getting 10m a season.

Who is quoting 5m net?

Zuti

Still no other sources on this, everyone is just quoting dailymail . I refuse to even consider the possibility yet.

Flavius

So this is how we use prime Messi? Transfers including Varmaelen, Douglas, Gomes, Arda and now this Paulinho.

Please just look at our "reinforcements", just can`t imagine what will be after Don and Messi will be gone...just can`t :(

ryuken

Why dont we go to Korea and Japan and get players there too since this might become Bartofuk favorite market

Gaudi

Well I stand corrected, our scouts haven't watched entire year and saw Verratti, they also found Paulinho :lol:

Home of Barca Fans