Paulinho

Raketa10

Imagine we sign Lima, Paulinho, Cancelo and Deulofeu!!!!!!!!!!!

THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh wait...and ARDA stays!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anti-Pepe

THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know that it's true. Your prophecy shall be fulfilled. The ratface and his cronies shall have their way 😂

Messi983

THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And imagine we then beat PSG and Madrid on our way to the treble.

OH, THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dilfy

And imagine we then beat PSG and Madrid on our way to the treble.

OH, THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys.
I'm just stopping by to see the reactions to this Paulinho news.
I'm a spurs fan myself - hopefully our paths will cross in CL this year (Group stage obviously... no desire at all to face you in the knockouts... if we can actually get there).

Just want to share something from someone who watched Paulinho a lot. When he arrived I was excited and on highlights reels he looked pretty decent with the odd quality touch and a few nice finishes.

Honestly though, the more I saw of him the worse he appeared. Earlier in his career he played in Estonia, I genuinely believe that was his true level, at best he found an appropriate standard in China.

An awful, awful, awful player with no energy, terrible positioning off the ball and absolutely no redeeming features whatsoever. I genuinely think he was in the top 5 worst players I've seen starting matches for Spurs. I was at the Euros last year and saw Rakitic play for Croatia, the idea that Paulinho would be challenging a player of his class for places in a team that also features Messi is just gobsmacking.
If he signs for Barca it will be one of the most bizarre transfers in history.

That sounds like hyperbole... it really isn't he is that damn bad. Your scouts must all be licking amazonian frogs or something.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys.
I'm just stopping by to see the reactions to this Paulinho news.
I'm a spurs fan myself - hopefully our paths will cross in CL this year (Group stage obviously... no desire at all to face you in the knockouts... if we can actually get there).

Just want to share something from someone who watched Paulinho a lot. When he arrived I was excited and on highlights reels he looked pretty decent with the odd quality touch and a few nice finishes.

Honestly though, the more I saw of him the worse he appeared. Earlier in his career he played in Estonia, I genuinely believe that was his true level, at best he found an appropriate standard in China.

An awful, awful, awful player with no energy, terrible positioning off the ball and absolutely no redeeming features whatsoever. I genuinely think he was in the top 5 worst players I've seen starting matches for Spurs. I was at the Euros last year and saw Rakitic play for Croatia, the idea that Paulinho would be challenging a player of his class for places in a team that also features Messi is just gobsmacking.
If he signs for Barca it will be one of the most bizarre transfers in history.

That sounds like hyperbole... it really isn't he is that damn bad. Your scouts must all be licking amazonian frogs or something.

:welcome:

Cheers for the recap. Yeah, you could be right about our scouts. Last transfer window they botched it with Gomes and Paco. I am hoping they do less damage this summer.

Nucky

Its pathetic that there are actually rumours linkin us with Paulinho. I mean this guy couldn't play for bloody Tottenham.

Home of Barca Fans