Paulinho

Lutece FC

I smell mafia in this transfer. Sell then buy for an higher amount, and he is old. Very strange ..., honestly he did the work last season even if he was insulted by many here, i was insulted too, when i defended him.

I would keep him imo

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Mafia. :lol:

I don't doubt that there may be money laundering involved but when you put it like that, it just makes me laugh. Can't help it.

BarçaBarça

Sell him for 50M. A success-transfer for once, so let us capitalize on it - he shouldn't be a starter anyway.
Young midfieldtalents like Aouar or a perfect fit like Thiago would be better for the team.

God Serena

Oh thank god if this is really true. By far the most overrated player we've signed in at least the past decade. How people use goals to defend a player's uselessness when said player went almost 5 months without scoring is truly beyond me.

No more excuses needed, we won't have to see Paulinho fail to complete a basic pass or dribble again and I'm giddy with excitement.

Only if this is true, though.

SeloBarca

With proper tutoring i still think he can get back.
IM more worried his mentality will be "to much" for barcelona.

Much2soon

Weird move. Makes no sense for the Chinese team unless Paulinho was some sort of ‘Messi’ for that team.

You sell him for €40 million then proceed to buy him for €100m (includes the 100% tax on foreign players)?

xXKonan

The whole thing is weird but I understand Paulinho though. He thinks with us getting Midfield arrivals he won't be playing a lot. And not only that he loves China and he always made a big effort down there in playing and respecting the customs down there and he's gotten a lot of respect for it as well.

Givenchy

said it at the time, this is some shady shit from Barto and co. buying him for 40mil effectively out of nowhere only to sell him back the next summer with a 10mil profit

Devils

said it at the time, this is some shady shit from Barto and co. buying him for 40mil effectively out of nowhere only to sell him back the next summer with a 10mil profit

His release clause was 40m so the Chinese couldn't stop him from leaving.

I guess they are willing to take a 10m loss to take him back and tie him down long-term.

Home of Barca Fans