Paulinho

Sorin

What a weird transfer all around if we decide to sell.

Only highlights the utter lack of vision of this board really. We buy a 30 yo player, only to sell him in the next summer. What the hell is in their heads only they know.

mejji^

If he is sold 1 year later to the same club he was bought from(dont they have to pay 50% extra for foreign players?) i see us getting transfer banned in a few years because of shady stuff.

Barcilliant

This whole saga must be the strangest in the clubs history. Buy a midfielder from China and then sell him back for a profit. 😂

Joan

It's good for us sell him but if I could, I'd keep him for one more season.

Shame we won't be able to make such money on him next summer.

Devils

Stupid decision.

Paulinho is a useful player. The likes of Gomes, Paco, Denis, Vidal and Rafinha should all be sold before Paulinho.

Paulinho is a perfect squad player who can slot in midfield and attack when needed and adds good depth off the bench. He also adds a different dimension to our play with his attributes.

Last edited:

Raketa10

For 50 mil he is a HARD SELL! I would even give them a present if they pay 50 mil :lol: but if they loan him out they are fucking idiots.

Last edited:

fergus90

Gomes and Vidal should be gone before him, as Paulinho does offer goals and is a good option to bring off the bench. However, 50 million is too good an offer to turn down for someone approaching 30. Bit strange how they pushed so hard for him last summer, only to sell him the next.

Home of Barca Fans