Paulinho

Pepe Silvia

Really happy he is proving his value for the team, unlike prospects who came in with better expectations and are not pulling their weight. Goes to show...

Devils

Paulinho, 29, now has 20 goals for the calendar year 2017 — which is the same as Dele Alli and six more than Eden Hazard.

:paulinho:

Incredible from the Shaolin warrior. Two more months to go and he could possibly score another 5-10 max. Unbelievable player.

Imagine how many goals he will score with when Dembouz returns and provides service to Paulinho's box runs. :wow:

FinBarcelonafan

Didnt even notice him, probably not the best option when opposition team is sitting behind ball with 10 men.

Well, at least he can finish some chances and he is good in corners. Building up the play vs parked bus he is quite bad, yes, but otherwise he could be useful.

LeeRomeno

Well, at least he can finish some chances and he is good in corners. Building up the play vs parked bus he is quite bad, yes, but otherwise he could be useful.

True, but i think he would be more useful coming off bench in those games with fresh legs if we havent been able to score until then. Of course, i dont think it would have made much difference if we played Rakitic or Gomes instead of him.

God Serena

I've said it numerous times but he should never start for us. Yeah he costed an assload of money for a player so old but at his age and quality he's not good enough for anything but a role off the bench.

JamDav1982

I've said it numerous times but he should never start for us. Yeah he costed an assload of money for a player so old but at his age and quality he's not good enough for anything but a role off the bench.

He started and was voted second best outfield player after Messi in tough game away to Bilbao.

God Serena

He started and was voted second best outfield player after Messi in tough game away to Bilbao.

Yeah, all he has to do is score to be deemed having a good game. As a midfielder he is extremely lacking and he generally just plays the role as 4th (Or 2nd really since Suarez and Deu aren't going to do it) goal scorer for the team. He offers no build up, his passing leaves a lot to be desired, and he often ignores midfielder responsibilities altogether in favor of mixing in with the opposing CBs.

JamDav1982

Yeah, all he has to do is score to be deemed having a good game. As a midfielder he is extremely lacking and he generally just plays the role as 4th (Or 2nd really since Suarez and Deu aren't going to do it) goal scorer for the team. He offers no build up, his passing leaves a lot to be desired, and he often ignores midfielder responsibilities altogether in favor of mixing in with the opposing CBs.

Yeah folk on here are idiots who only rated him by a tap in late on in game but you know better....

He was voted MOTM in home game v Olympiakos and didnt score.

PhilS

I'm glad he's on the team, but I don't know if he can hold down the starting job on a regular basis. Not overly good in the game in Greece, though better than Denis or Semedo. All three will be playing a lot until the injured come back, this does not give me too much confidence.

Home of Barca Fans