Paulinho

vlad

Matuidi was just sold to Juventus for 20m.

I don't even rate the guy, but he is far better than Paulinho for half of the price and about the same age.

Disgusting.

Jesus, matuidi is animal in midfield, ffs 20m and barca pays 40 for paulinho, aaaaaAaaaaaAaA

xXKonan

Funny thing is Matudi was an option to go along with the 222 Million euros Neymar deal so PSG can avoid paying tax.

222+Matuidi.

Not that I want Matuidi but that's hilarious that we could have gotten him then instead of shelling out the 40 mil for Paulinho.

dillinja

Jesus, matuidi is animal in midfield, ffs 20m and barca pays 40 for paulinho, aaaaaAaaaaaAaA

Matuidi would have been a good option for Barcelona. Even tho he doesnt really fit Barcelona's style, just like Paulinho, he's exactly the type of player Paulinho would be if he was a good. For half the price, and he's still got at least 3 years at a high level.

dillinja

So they make a statement saying this signing has nothing to do with Barto's business ventures.

But this opens up the angle where they were incompetent while making this signing when if it all goes to shit.

When you're corrupted, it's often a good tactic to make yourself look incompetent and stupid. Then your shady deals become regular mistakes.

clemente

Funny thing is Matudi was an option to go along with the 222 Million euros Neymar deal so PSG can avoid paying tax.

222+Matuidi.

Not that I want Matuidi but that's hilarious that we could have gotten him then instead of shelling out the 40 mil for Paulinho.

Another somewhat potentially alright midfielder stealing minutes from our youngsters, no thanks.

Arkk

its a shame the 2nd leg isn't at camp nou, imagine getting stuffed against Madrid and then presenting him after the game :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
For people who support this signing and say we need muscle in the midfield.

Modric - Kovacic - Kroos

Go shove muscle up your ass.

God Serena

It baffles the mind how the board could really think they'd get away with a signing like this when the team is so obviously struggling.

Good god, just. Baffling.

Home of Barca Fans