Paul Pogba

Mr Hulot

I don't rate Pogba that high, but I always get a good laugh every time I think Phil Jones playing as midfielder. :lol:

Yeah truly unbelievable, i guess SAF wasn't interested in a kid with ''bad'' behaviour than playing defenders in there. And the great Phil Jones the season after as well...

I don't care how bad his behavior was, you just don't get rid of gems like him. Especially if he's playing in a position where you're severely lacking.

Jenks

Pogba never had behavioural problems, that was Morrison. Both left because they weren't getting games and it sounded like Januzaj was on the verge of that too until Moyes started playing him.

S7_MUFC

Pogba never had behavioural problems, that was Morrison. Both left because they weren't getting games and it sounded like Januzaj was on the verge of that too until Moyes started playing him.
If Moyes was our manager back then Pogba would still be at United.....SAF was great manager but he was not pragmatic,even if he had behavioral problems we still could've offered him wages he was demanding and sold him after he signed the contract for 25m.....

Gohan

Super Saiyan
If Moyes was our manager back then Pogba would still be at United.....SAF was great manager but he was not pragmatic,even if he had behavioral problems we still could've offered him wages he was demanding and sold him after he signed the contract for 25m.....

Pogba isn't greater than the club..

Jenks

He wouldn't need to be to have been accommodated though would he? I actually haven't seen any indication that Pogba or Morrison wanted higher wages, they just wanted games. The latter took two pay-cuts to eventually get them at Birmingham.

S7_MUFC

He wouldn't need to be to have been accommodated though would he? I actually haven't seen any indication that Pogba or Morrison wanted higher wages, they just wanted games. The latter took two pay-cuts to eventually get them at Birmingham.
It was reported that Pogba left because he wanted 20K a week in wages and the club weren't prepared to offer that kind of money to a youth player because Fergie believed that it would set a wrong trend and other young players will demand similar wages....Morrison was sold because of his off field problems and Fergie believed that he needed to get away from manchester permanently........

SwiftGuyver

It was reported that Pogba left because he wanted 20K a week in wages and the club weren't prepared to offer that kind of money to a youth player because Fergie believed that it would set a wrong trend and other young players will demand similar wages....Morrison was sold because of his off field problems and Fergie believed that he needed to get away from manchester permanently........

he only wanted 20K a week?! that's a no brainer IMO, this kid is going to be a world class star. how much is Cleverley on?

S7_MUFC

he only wanted 20K a week?! that's a no brainer IMO, this kid is going to be a world class star. how much is Cleverley on?
£70K....I think it was more about Fergie's principles and less about money......20K a week is nothing for United and Janujaz case shows that club's policy has changed after his retirement............

SwiftGuyver

£70K....I think it was more about Fergie's principles and less about money......20K a week is nothing for United and Janujaz case shows that club's policy has changed after his retirement............

you say principles i say a stubborn, petty, control freak who is prepared to cut his whiskey nose off to spite his face...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

He wanted 20k while being the best prospect in your youth team and ready for the 1st team while a useless hack like Cleverly is on 70k :facepalm:

Unbelievable.

Martindn

He wanted 20k while being the best prospect in your youth team and ready for the 1st team while a useless hack like Cleverly is on 70k :facepalm:

Unbelievable.

Problem with pogba was he was lazy, didnt put in the effort in the reserves and when he got chances he was poor. Yes Cleverley is no Iniesta, but he works hard.

It was about Pogba's lazy streak, as well as the meddling of his agent and sir alex's own stubborness the money was neither here or there. Just glad Januzaj's situation ended differently.

Home of Barca Fans