Paul Pogba

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pogba will get in line at Barca knowing there's better and greater players than him, or players with a higher status in Barca.

However I just cannot see how they will balance the squad, let alone the First XI with Pogba in it.

khaled_a_d

Would be hilarious if United sold Pogba and Martial, only to get rid of Mourinho relatively soon after.

This will be the correct move for the club actually. It will be huge mistake if they keep any iof them beyond this year. May be Martial but I doubt he is interested in renewing even if Mou left

Morten

This will be the correct move for the club actually. It will be huge mistake if they keep any iof them beyond this year. May be Martial but I doubt he is interested in renewing even if Mou left

Correct move? That would probably be the dumbest move.
Why back the manager, only to not back him a few months later? Doesnt make much sense, also, Martial could be a decent player under a different manager, Pogba might not have a problem with the next one either.

khaled_a_d

Why back the manager, only to not back him a few months later? Doesnt make much sense, also, Martial could be a decent player under a different manager, Pogba might not have a problem with the next one either.

Pogba reaching this point with a certain manager while being vice-captain? his agent talking bad about the club and already trying to get him out of there like he did with Juve?
If a player do that you don't back him either, Manu aren't PSG and they need some descipline and currently Pogba is contributing to a bad culture just as Mou if not even more.
They seriously need to get rid of them both, Pogba because of the whole situation and Mourinho because he has declined as a manager
next year they would get a huge sum for him, but another problem or inconsistent season while being around 27 by 2020? he will lose seious value.

El Gato

Villarato!

He might not have a problem. He also might end throwing a tantrum every time a manager chooses to go away from Pogba's ideal of how a team should play. See the problem?

Hazard

What the hell do we need Pogba for? He's has a flashy, individualistic style of play but what use do we need for that exactly? We need unselfish players that can control matches & put in work defensively in midfield.

If Coutinho is indeed Iniesta's replacement then there's no need for Pogba at all.

Morten

The Pogba-Barca rumors never made much sense for me, Pogba is one of the least Barca-like midfielders i can think of.
He lacks awareness when high up on the pitch, dodgy decision making, kinda selfish, doesnt mean he isnt a good player, i just dont see him as a typical Barca-midfielder at all.

He excelled for France this summer, true, but France was a defensive side that hit teams on the break, allowing Pogba to do what he did best, long passes.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

What the hell do we need Pogba for? He's has a flashy, individualistic style of play but what use do we need for that exactly? We need unselfish players that can control matches & put in work defensively in midfield.

If Coutinho is indeed Iniesta's replacement then there's no need for Pogba at all.

I agree. I don't see how Pogba helps us. We are already struggling defensively and with Pogbas lazy ass, we would be very easy to play vs on counter. I know he wasn't lazy with France but his defensive work with ManU has been questioned many times.

Our team is lacking balls, speed etc. We need much faster midfield and more aggressive.

Home of Barca Fans