Paul Pogba

Givenchy

How exactly is he supposed to "fuck off from the club" without doing these kinds of things though? He wants out (or possibly a new contract), Utd don't want to sell.. He either accepts that, or kicks up a fuss. It's not ideal, obviously, and to be honest I don't actually want him here either, but I can understand why he's doing it. It's what Dembele did to get his move, there were rumours re Coutinho, it's just the way it is now.

if Pogba wanted to leave that badly he should of started acting up before the WC knowing Barca had a whole transfer budget to spend and United had time to get a replacement.

this is just pure selfishness from Pogba making everything about him. if a Barca player pulled this type of shit at the start of our season i'd want him sold asap. what makes this even worse is Mourinho gave him the captaincy and praised him only to get this thrown back at him :facepalm:

I think Pogba will leave regardless if Mourinho is there come next summer, not sure we need him though

Morten

Much can be said about Mourinho being a jerk, which is true, but Pogba isnt helping the situation with comments like that.
Mourinho praised him and made him captain, and this is Pogbas response? I wouldnt blame it all on Mou if their relationship continues to get worse, then again, Mou might have said/done something we dont know about to upset Pogba further, who knows.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

Mundo Deportivo: Barto said after the match:
Pogba? I do not speak of names but there are 20 days of market left "

Raketa10

There is no way Mou will sell Pogba after transfer market has closed in England so stop dreaming.

Last edited:

Saladin

I agree. Unless the offer is 200 million euros or more.

I think 120-140 mil euros would bring Pogba to Camp Nou. Especially if Mourinho is promised a large sum of the fee to be re-invested come January.

If Pogba is worth bringing in for that sum is another debate entirely.

BarçaBarça

Would be a great player and maybe a replacement for Rakitic in the coming years.
ManU would ask ridiculous money, though, and that agent is not a someone you'd like to have for your star-players.
I bet United feels the same way now that he tries to force a move for his client.

FCBfan22

I don't like Pogfeelings' personality, but that's the least of a problem.

The problem is that he is fitted for fast counter-attacking sides, which we are polar opposite of. He can't play in a possesion midfield. But our board won't think of that, before shelling out 100+ million.

Not to mention that Raiola is a scum of a highest order.

Raketa10

I think 120-140 mil euros would bring Pogba to Camp Nou. Especially if Mourinho is promised a large sum of the fee to be re-invested come January.

If Pogba is worth bringing in for that sum is another debate entirely.

No chance since he can’t bring no one else until January! Se queda!

Home of Barca Fans