Paul Pogba

Donatello

Where are you going to play him, Arthur, Rakitic, Busquets, Coutinho, Vidal, Alena, Puig, De jong(if comes) in a 3 man midfield ?

If Coutinho goes on wings then what about Ousmane Dembele Malcom and Rafinha.

Givenchy

Where are you going to play him, Arthur, Rakitic, Busquets, Coutinho, Vidal, Alena, Puig, De jong(if comes) in a 3 man midfield ?

Dembele will probably be sold sooner or later.. the board/EV dont seem to believe in him. sad if we lose one of the most promising wingers but i won't put it past them, he and Rafinha being sold, Coutinho on the wing making room for Pogba

Pfmpd1

Dembele will probably be sold sooner or later.. the board/EV dont seem to believe in him. sad if we lose one of the most promising wingers but i won't put it past them, he and Rafinha being sold, Coutinho on the wing making room for Pogba

Wonder how much dembele will be sold for? Can't see you getting anywhere near close to what you paid for him.

George_Costanza

1-7-2 Formation

It's time for Barca to invent a new formation that will change football the next decade.

Givenchy

Wonder how much dembele will be sold for? Can't see you getting anywhere near close to what you paid for him.

we'll make our money back if PSG are the buyer (or knowing our board and Segura, we'll probably take 80mil and Rabiot :lol:)

I don't like the amount of power the players are getting these days over the managers but fuck, hopefully EV gets the sack before we lose Dembele

Pfmpd1

we'll make our money back if PSG are the buyer (or knowing our board and Segura, we'll probably take 80mil and Rabiot :lol:)

I don't like the amount of power the players are getting these days over the managers but fuck, hopefully EV gets the sack before we lose Dembele

I'd quite happily take dembele off your hands, but I can't see it happening. Definitely an 80m upwards player. If he has a good season then yeah, it will be Psg only.

Not only the system, the players are crap too compared to France team. Rashford is average and young, Mata doesn't play well, Lukaku lacks technical ability and disappears when vs great defenders (see France vs Belgium game, he was a ghost).

MU is a very limited team right now, technically too average to profit from Pogba's great passes like France does (but France has Mbappe and Griezmann upfront, two of the best attackers in the world, apples and oranges). Not enough movement so Pogba doesn't have any target to pass to.

Pogba is very useful when he has world class players around running in space because he makes great long passes. Outside of maybe Sanchez, nobody runs into space and has the technical ability to benefit from his passes.

Plus, you need another good DM to give him more freedom, and let's face it, Kante is a lot better at that than Matic.

Pogba was one of the most essential players for France at WC, he basically created most of the goals with his long passes and interceptions.

So true. Pogba can only do so much with the talent (players) he's playing with.

vlad

even if he doesnt like current manager, he shouldnt talk shit to the media or showing how he is unhappy, thats between you and the manager and the club, you dont need this shit at the start of the season

he is paid alot to listen his coach, adapt or just fuck off from the club

one more reason why im so against this guy playing in barca, diva type of player

ASordidGod

even if he doesnt like current manager, he shouldnt talk shit to the media or showing how he is unhappy, thats between you and the manager and the club, you dont need this shit at the start of the season

he is paid alot to listen his coach, adapt or just fuck off from the club

one more reason why im so against this guy playing in barca, diva type of player

How exactly is he supposed to "fuck off from the club" without doing these kinds of things though? He wants out (or possibly a new contract), Utd don't want to sell.. He either accepts that, or kicks up a fuss. It's not ideal, obviously, and to be honest I don't actually want him here either, but I can understand why he's doing it. It's what Dembele did to get his move, there were rumours re Coutinho, it's just the way it is now.

vlad

How exactly is he supposed to "fuck off from the club" without doing these kinds of things though? He wants out (or possibly a new contract), Utd don't want to sell.. He either accepts that, or kicks up a fuss. It's not ideal, obviously, and to be honest I don't actually want him here either, but I can understand why he's doing it. It's what Dembele did to get his move, there were rumours re Coutinho, it's just the way it is now.

its disrespectful for the fans

Home of Barca Fans