Paul Pogba

Devils

does juve has enough $ to buy him after they bought Ronaldo?

No they do not.

And that is because there is no price on him. If there was any truth behind the Pogba rumours the Manchester and English press would be wild right now.

I have global coverage of the press and can confirm that there is no belief or worry at all in Manchester that a Pogba will leave.

Raketa10

we said the same about Halilovic few years ago . He didn't even grew in relegation zoned clubs . If we get Pogba by swapping Raki who is 31 , we should take that . He is a proven world class player who is young and will definitely extend the career of Busi . Busquets is a different beast all together in a proper midfield

Puig and Alena are NOTHING like Halilovic. Them may succed or not but Halilovic was an obvious fail from the start. He didn’t understand the basics of football, he played like a kid in a highschool.

God Serena

we said the same about Halilovic few years ago . He didn't even grew in relegation zoned clubs . If we get Pogba by swapping Raki who is 31 , we should take that . He is a proven world class player who is young and will definitely extend the career of Busi . Busquets is a different beast all together in a proper midfield

Only the usual hype merchants had high hopes in Halilovic. The guy at no point ever showed anything even remotely impressive even at the B team level. "But he dribbles like Messi!" ha ha ha... gtfo.

God Serena

Nah. I watch games in full and then build an opinion (I dont care for stats etc). Fair enough if you disagree with me. We can talk about Alena when he played full games with the first team. If hes as talented as you guys say we will see.

Alena hasn't played a single full game for the first team yet as far as I'm aware, so I don't know wtf you're talking about.

If you watch him with the B team he's shown he's clearly ready for first team football and in his brief sub appearances he's fit in better than all of the trash we have on the bench and in the stands.

RMU ReBorn

Puig and Alena are NOTHING like Halilovic. Them may succed or not but Halilovic was an obvious fail from the start. He didn’t understand the basics of football, he played like a kid in a highschool.
Dude ,hype around Halilovic was unreal . People were convinced that he was Messi incarnated

khaled_a_d

Only the usual hype merchants had high hopes in Halilovic. The guy at no point ever showed anything even remotely impressive even at the B team level. "But he dribbles like Messi!" ha ha ha... gtfo.

Deulofeu showed more at younger age and failed too, Samper was considered the smart Barca DNA player and failed. People expected Roberto to fail and yet he succeeded and the list goes on and on fpr both sides.
The bottom line is we don't know how good Alena is gonna turn and how long it will take for his development, and while I am being optimistic about him I will understand if our board won't have him as a reason to pass on a chance to get the best midfielder in the world cup winning team

God Serena

Deulofeu showed more at younger age and failed too, Samper was considered the smart Barca DNA player and failed. People expected Roberto to fail and yet he succeeded and the list goes on and on fpr both sides.
The bottom line is we don't know how good Alena is gonna turn and how long it will take for his development, and while I am being optimistic about him I will understand if our board won't have him as a reason to pass on a chance to get the best midfielder in the world cup winning team

Deulofeu is an attacker who relied heavily on his ability to dribble in order to be a success. When his dribble success rate fell, his usefulness vanished. We learned this lesson in later years by looking at the likes of Adama and Halilovic and knowing they would fail as well, but Alena has nothing in common with Deulofeu as a player.

Samper "failed" because he was given shit tier loans while we were given the pleasure of watching Gomes and Arda stink up the place for years. The injury certainly didn't help. Contrary to what most people believe I still think he can be a useful squad player for us, I don't believe he's anywhere near as bad as people think and am hopeful he can prove the haters wrong.

Roberto is pretty much a freak accident, although when he was promoted after Thiago left I was pretty hyped for him... :lol:

Generally speaking, the list of examples people have for X or Y player failing has nothing at all to do with the situation at hand, almost as if Alena is not Halilovic, Adama, Deulofeu, etc. and is instead our current most promising prospect. I'm not personally saying we shouldn't chase Pogba, but suggesting Alena is some sort of flop as so many have been doing (Particularly since most of the casuals on this board have just seen Puig for the first time) before he's even started here because "Herpa derp Halilovic was the next Messi!" grinds my gears.

Givenchy

anyways.. regarding Pogba, any credible sources linking us? i heard reports his agent (fat rat) was in Manchester trying to engineer an exit

Home of Barca Fans