Paul Pogba

xXKonan

This is one of those transfers that would take weeks to complete not one week to finish.

If we really are interested, we did we wait so long to try and start making a move? the EPL window closes next week.

mc_lovin

Come on, dont be so sensitive. I dont just want to shit on him to shit on him. Its called an opinion. Hes 20, maybe he proves me wrong, I really hope so. But to me he lacks presence. I know, hardly objetive, but it is what it is.

If you compare him to 20 year old versions of Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Pedro etc pp he just looks off. Arthur, Frenkie and Puig (if he gets stronger) belong into that category. I would be shocked if Cabellos becomes world class as well, just doesnt look that way.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No way we are getting Pogba, transfer fee aside, his salary demand will be very high and not something we are willing to shoulder right now.

Not to mention Manchester United will not leave him go.

This is just a senseless rumor.

Raketa10

Come on, dont be so sensitive. I dont just want to shit on him to shit on him. Its called an opinion. Hes 20, maybe he proves me wrong, I really hope so. But to me he lacks presence. I know, hardly objetive, but it is what it is.

If you compare him to 20 year old versions of Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Pedro etc pp he just looks off. Arthur, Frenkie and Puig (if he gets stronger) belong into that category. I would be shocked if Cabellos becomes world class as well, just doesnt look that way.

Well ok I respect your opinion we’ll see how he ends. I agree on Puig though but he has even a longer path in front of him.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

My guy, you strike me as someone who makes an opinion of a player without even watching them, just on hearsay. Don't want to shit on you to shit on you. It's called an opinion.

mc_lovin

My guy, you strike me as someone who makes an opinion of a player without even watching them, just on hearsay. Don't want to shit on you to shit on you. It's called an opinion.

Nah. I watch games in full and then build an opinion (I dont care for stats etc). Fair enough if you disagree with me. We can talk about Alena when he played full games with the first team. If hes as talented as you guys say we will see.

Joan

If Denis, Gomes get picked adead of Alena next season, I'll lose every hope for Valverde. And not because of Alena himself.

Last edited:

Devils

As the official news poster of this forum, I can confirm to you there is no validity to this rumour.

RMU ReBorn

Entire world is praising Puig and Alena was nominated for a golden boy award and we are trying to spend a shitload of cash on a player who probably won’t be a good fit. I can’t understand that logic. For me watching Alena and Puig grow would be much more exciting than spending 150 mil on Pogba, but that’s just my opinion.

we said the same about Halilovic few years ago . He didn't even grew in relegation zoned clubs . If we get Pogba by swapping Raki who is 31 , we should take that . He is a proven world class player who is young and will definitely extend the career of Busi . Busquets is a different beast all together in a proper midfield

khaled_a_d

Entire world is praising Puig and Alena was nominated for a golden boy award and we are trying to spend a shitload of cash on a player who probably won’t be a good fit. I can’t understand that logic. For me watching Alena and Puig grow would be much more exciting than spending 150 mil on Pogba, but that’s just my opinion.

He was one of 80 players or so nominated for the award including our own Lazar Carević who spent last year injured. This nomination is meaningless and won't stop any club on pursuing Pogba if they have a real chance to get him.
Never mind Pogba is a totally different profile than Alena

If we really are interested, we did we wait so long to try and start making a move? the EPL window closes next week.

Why did RM move for DDG so late? why did Manu sign Rooney in last day of transfer market?
There is a reason why transfer market is open for around 2 month and practically opens for 3 month (from end of the season) and that team still make ton of deals in last days.
It is probably something initiated internally from their side, Pogba himself or Raiola felt he won't work with Mou there or something like that and want to move out and invite us in.
That is why I believe we aren't really after someone, but just leave the door open if a chance present itself, which the rumors now is about Pogba

No way we are getting Pogba, transfer fee aside, his salary demand will be very high and not something we are willing to shoulder right now.

Not to mention Manchester United will not leave him go.

This is just a senseless rumor.

It is all up to Manu, I think they aren't selling him. And it starts and ends with them

gr98

[tw]1026493643622895616[/tw]

His replacement at United? Personally, I don't think it'll happen with the PL transfer window closing in 3 days.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Don’t want him going back to Juve, tho. Rumors are that they are willing to put up a fight for his signing if Raiola can convince them to sell.

Home of Barca Fans