Paco Alcácer

God Serena

Paco is by no means a bad player, he is the victim of incompetent management and tactics. How can except from a player to adapt and to gain confidence when he is always benched, how can you expect a good showing from a pure 9 when your gameplan in the absence of Messi and Iniesta is basically to give the ball to Neymar so he can go full solo mode.

Paco is not Suarez they don't have the same profil. Of course when playing paco you need to provide some tactical changes.

Maybe if he just had a bad game you'd be onto something.

This guy doesn't even step foot onto the pitch.

JerseyAddict

I am not even near ofdefending his play on saturday but something bothers me. How come CF against a bus has no passes and does not touch the ball? See this example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2oyUx9mp7o

min 44:17 of the game ... he is clear and first to be assisted by the player with the ball. Only a tap-in from the goal. It is no brainer to assist him. And what happends? Some "circus-pass" loop on 2nd post for some "crazy-shit" goal.

I am dissapointed with Paco statsand clearly it is better to have anyone else on that position right now. But it is not all his fault.

F

FlaFCB

Paco is a forward who relies on service. And he's getting none. It's making little sense to why licho decided to send Munir away and get him.

Jallo

Cardona was on for a few minutes and far more threatening that this cone from Valencia. Paco is uninspired, passionless and lacks ambition. He doesn't have the presence a true nine needs at barca, his one dimensional and cannot create opportunities for himself or teammates. When Cardona came in he looked like he could score, he might have less talent but he has fight in him. Valencia really screwed as with Paco, we gave them a great striker for free and they gave us a practice dummy. We should get Munir back as soon as possible.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Worst player I've seen wearing this jersey! We could play Santi Ezquerro's corpse and it would do better than him...

Raketa10

I honestly feel sorry for him, he is for sure psychologically destroyed by now. He is maybe not Barca material but he is for sure capable of playing much better football than he is doing right now. It's depressing to watch his movement. It's like he is lost in space and time. In few ocasions he was just waveing his hands in anger and disappointment. If we want to have any use out of him at all we must try to bring him out of this cataclysmic state.

Potroh

Paco is a forward who relies on service. And he's getting none.

All forwards need to be served - but if they are good they also create their own chances... not just by standing in the middle and waiting to be served. They at least MOVE toward the ball.
This poor soul plays the game of the 1940's when the center-forward was just standing there in the middle and waiting for a ball of serendipity to "pressure" it in somehow.

I think good old Lucho has simply no eyes for players to be signed...

God Serena

So drastically outperformed by Sandro and Munir this season it's pathetic. We made our team much weaker by getting rid of those two and bringing Paco in.

Chong Li

Man he really looks completely lost and broken out on the pitch. Bad luck for Pace he basically never gets to play with Messi.

I'm sure Lio would make him look/play so much better.

Home of Barca Fans