Paco Alcácer

LeeRomeno

okey game, he does not seem to be "broken" though, smile on his face, when Arda scored from that deflected cross, seemed very genuine, aslong as he is happy when team scores and its not about getting a goal himself desperately, it is fine.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
At least he moved today, but come on, every time the ball was at his feet our attack died... Still very far from being useful...

Alik

okey game, he does not seem to be "broken" though, smile on his face, when Arda scored from that deflected cross, seemed very genuine, aslong as he is happy when team scores and its not about getting a goal himself desperately, it is fine.

Seemed frustrated toward the end of the match.

LeeRomeno

Seemed frustrated toward the end of the match.

i dont think there was more than just the fact couple of good chances went missing as defenders managed to cut the passes to him, but sure i am pretty sure he is feeling the pressure lol.

kilian

He is very far from justifying his pricetag. Ffs, his transfer fee was almost the same as what Arsenal payed us for Sanchez, who is two levels above Paco. We are really shit at doing business.

Messi983

I think he' starting to understand his role better and had some solid movements and try to linked up with teammates. Most times it didn't work out well but at least he's trying to be more involved. CDR matches in January will be his golden opportunity.

F

FlaFCB

It was his best match so far. Not that it means a lot, he's far from adapting yet.
I think Robert made a favor to Valencia, they must have been needing money or something. There isn't a good reason for trading him and Munir, who was already integrated. And I like Paco.

Home of Barca Fans