Paco Alcácer

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Look at his reaction man. He has no confidence whatsoever left in himself. Team should help him fight his mental demons and he will be alright

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Could have fell down and perhaps gotten a penalty there. Was a push. Should have released a shot earlier nonetheless.

Anyway, not a biggie. If the team can play much better like they did and he can get a few more chances, he can turn it around. Most might not believe it, but I hope he can.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
In Spain a push on your own team mate is counted as a penalty. What is a one handed push in comparison.

God Serena

Spain has pretty horrible reffing overall, lol. I don't know what's in their water, they make some calls that neither I nor even the most harsh referees I've worked with would call.

BarçaBarça

I want him to succeed, but his missing goals is really weighing on him and making him play worse. That chance alone with the goalkeeper - he should score on something like that.

serghei

If he goes down it's a solid pen. Mallenco awarded one to Casemiro against Sevilla for an identical, if not even slighter, push from behind. He is a good player I feel and if we give him time (loved that Lucho subbed him in) in these games to allow him to grow in confidence, he'll be a very good 2nd striker to have in the squad, and will allow us to rest Suarez.

Last edited:

gasgas

Maybe... but when he got the ball, he had an almost 2 meters advantage. That means he was slow with the ball because in the best case the defender should have never caught up with him...

I meant Lemon the Las Palmas CB with long hair

dakt

Look at his reaction man. He has no confidence whatsoever left in himself. Team should help him fight his mental demons and he will be alright

Exactly. With that miss and game overall he fell even deeper down the rabbit hole.
It's not an easy position to feel "helpless" and the team should step up.

PhilS

I hope Paco has a better experience on his next team next month. Sell, sell, sell, let the poor guy out of his Barca nightmare.

Home of Barca Fans