Paco Alcácer

Andresito

Staff member
Imagine how much talent goes to waste just because players like Suárez, Rakitic and Piqué can't be benched.

henias

I'm starting to think we let the wrong guy go at this point.

It's the right move. Hardly any players can develop in Barca, I hope Dembele can be loaned out as well, at least till EV is gone.

It's clear these players needs minutes and confidence.

xXKonan

Now I'm expecting Gomes to turn into some Midfield Maestro at Everton and Yerry being the second coming of Maldini.

Yannik

It's 2018 boys, where Paco Alcacer and Krzysztof Piatek just randomly become the best strikers in the world.

khaled_a_d

I'm starting to think we let the wrong guy go at this point.

No, he is the guy we would get money for, Munir wasn't gonna get us anything with 1 year left and Suarez is still the best striker we have unfortunately.
Paco wanted to move out, we were bad fit for him

Lomar1o

Well, I did want to keep Paco over useless Munir, but then again, Paco wouldn't get any minutes here, so I'm glad he's shining elsewhere.

Laplacian

It's actually going to be hilarious if he ends up being world class and the board will end up spending 100M+ on some other striker.

fergus90

He’s really shining right now. It’s clear he always had talent as he captained Valencia at a young age albeit a fairly weak one. The problem is at Barca unless you’re the best in the world in your position you’ll never get sufficient game time although it can be argued Suarez should well of been benched.

It’s gonna be difficult to shine or develop on limited minutes, although to be fair he did okay and weighed in with a few goals when called upon.

It’s best for him to leave permanently as Suarez won’t get dropped under this management.

Home of Barca Fans