Paco Alcácer

God Serena

[tw]984662250764943360[/tw]

Good. Get the money.

He barely gets any minutes even now. Has nothing to do with who comes and who doesn't, he's just nowhere near good enough and will never be much more than a bench rider.

Good thing he's better than Munir though. :lol:

MTL_Barca

Well rumours also said we get 30M for Ards, 25 for Denis, 25 for Deulofeu, 40 for Gomes etc it's always too good to be true :D

That being said i think Paco could actually get us some decent money. He is a good and somewhat proven striker after all.

If manage to get more than 20M without any lone + option bs i'd be quite happy with it. Do the same with Gomes, get some money for Denis + Vidal and hopefully sell Deulofeu and it would be perfect for me.

If Inter really buys Rafa this could actually get us some good money this summer for once. But knowing us half of these will be loan deals anyway...

xXKonan

Funny how when he first got here his movement and overall build up play wasn't anywhere near good enough as he was more of a poacher.

He's improved a lot in that regard, he looks more active and works much harder off the ball and doesn't completely fuck up plays at all. Which is the complete opposite with Suarez who completely ruins the flow of games with shitty passing and positioning etc.

Seriously we could play Paco as a starter and we wouldn't miss Suarez at all bar his finishing and even then his Finishing has declined compared to even last season.

Home of Barca Fans