Paco Alcácer

FC B

Should definitely go in the summer regardless of Griez comming or not, even Munir was better for us than him.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I agree that Munir is not the better player. But he could have played the same role as Paco for our team.
Would have been better to have a young striker from La Masia on smaller wages than buying Paco for 35 Mil. The deal was awful.

God Serena

I agree that Munir is not the better player. But he could have played the same role as Paco for our team.
Would have been better to have a young striker from La Masia on smaller wages than buying Paco for 35 Mil. The deal was awful.

Yeah. Paco's role in the team is so minimal that the argument of who is better doesn't even matter. At the end of the day Paco was an enormous waste of money that didn't need to be made.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Last evening I was not thinking about Paco or Munir or something like that. The loss was devastating.
Your post was perfectly fine. Just surprised me you were thinking about it during the game.

ab739

We should try playing him instead of Suarez for the rest of the season, honestly he can't do any worst can he?

Total-Football

Dont let the suarez frustration get the better of you. Our bench is rubbish, alcacer proved a million times he is an average footballer. Suarez in donkey mode is 20 times better. Thats the status quo at the club as a result of a series of rubbish mercatos.

Cule4life

The Culest
Dont let the suarez frustration get the better of you. Our bench is rubbish, alcacer proved a million times he is an average footballer. Suarez in donkey mode is 20 times better. Thats the status quo at the club as a result of a series of rubbish mercatos.

That's just rubbish. Suarez in donkey mode is not 20 times better than me let alone a professional footballer like Paco. But again dismissing players whom you don't like is your M.O. so i'm not surprised.

Total-Football

That's just rubbish. Suarez in donkey mode is not 20 times better than me let alone a professional footballer like Paco. But again dismissing players whom you don't like is your M.O. so i'm not surprised.

Paco is what i call a meek striker. Those cant make it in top level. he overachived playing for Valencia.

Home of Barca Fans