Ousmane Dembélé

ajnotkeith

100 percent could have got more without that dumb release clause even if he is injury prone.

25 million is average player fee these days.

Will be sad to see him leave as I rate him so highly but maybe for the best as hasn't worked out here and we can look for a winger who is more available during the seasons with the same profile.

Slevinn

Also, the reliant on Dembele for our "system" bit is overblown imo. Is he an improvement to the current team? Yes.

But this is an unprofessional clown who is injured half the season in the best case scenario for him. We basically handled the business end of last season without him and won LL fairly convincingly. And let's not pretend Dembele at any point in his life had the balls and game to make a difference in big CL KO games. So, it's bust with or without him there.

Worrying about losing the system without him is not worth it. We ain't losing prime Messi or prime Neymar here :lol:
He sure isn’t anywhere close to those players but he really excels on the right in our system. So for us he is a good player and an excellent system player. Nothing more, nothing less.
But a part of the problem is that Xavi keeps playing the same way when he is injured for half a season.

It we don’t change the way we play he will be missed hard. Should’ve probably tried to play differently in the friendlies.

FinBarcelonafan

I am OK with us losing talent or players with our head held high, I am not OK with us kowtowing to players just to beg them to come or to stay and making us so petty alone the way.

We shall never be this petty again.
Also the date when we lose him is too late. How the hell we are supposed to find a replacement now? So stupid it's mind-blowing

feggydinho

The guy followed money. Stupid, wish him not so good luck at PSG.
Guys, it's just business. You guys take it too personal, I was 90 percent certain it was going to happen cause it was logical so no ill feeling.

The club would've known that it would happen too so I'm sure they're ready to replace him.

Plus 80-90% of people would always go for the highest bidder

Jadentheman

🤣

Comedy gold, really.

This club is so poorly run. If you attack Laporta,his supporters will claim you are a Barto stooge.

In reality both are shit and the club deserves better.

Most people wanted the radical guy. But would have been too much for old school socios

Messigician

He was always gonna leave when he can pocket 25m for himself lol

Like duh no shit sherlock
I said it again and again lol

No brainer to leave

Like when Messi included his leave for free clause

Barcaforum you are all utter fools, do you think players include these clauses for fun? Shame on the club for accepting this rubbish.

I would have sold dembele immediately.

Messigician

.@UNIVERSO_1899: "Dembélé will be remembered for the absurd price that Bartomeu paid and for the impossible-to-miss shot that cost us the Champions League

Well said

Birdy and Devils can go follow him at PSG Z

jamrock

If he leaves fuck him, he's offered us basically nothing for the price we paid, except a 6th CL.

If he stays, good now go injury free.

Gnidrologist

.@UNIVERSO_1899: "Dembélé will be remembered for the absurd price that Bartomeu paid and for the impossible-to-miss shot that cost us the Champions League

Well said

Birdy and Devils can go follow him at PSG Z
Unfortunately that is really the most memorable thing he has done for us through out these years in crucial matches, apart from being not available in them so not all that gutted. Hiss behavior also seems childish, so whatever. Problem is that Xavi will just continue the sideline hugging football that almost none of our other players are good at.

FCBfan22

If he does this, his career is going down the drain. PSG is a club months from implosion.

But, somehow, I'm not surprised. Let's see what happens today.

Home of Barca Fans