Ousmane Dembélé

Tekkers

No it is not my main concern. I was replying to your post.

Now if you could stop being a clown for a second you might realize that I want wholesale changes. Senior players, eternally injured players, players that bring little to value. Dembele is in that list.

Sorry I'm not indulging in sucking his cock off like you and not buying into his hype anymore. Still a very talented player, but need a fresh place.

And you decided this is the night to address it? In a game in which the rest of those senior players stunk the field up, whilst this guy didn?t even get five minutes to grace the field? Hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

Hopefully you find some to address those players tonight haha

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Omg you're such a clown. As if I'm not doing that already you absolute imbecile. But how would you know when the only thread you visit is this one. You're simply a fanboy of one player.

Tekkers

Omg you're such a clown. As if I'm not doing that already you absolute imbecile. But how would you know when the only thread you visit is this one. You're simply a fanboy of one player.

I?m flattered (and somewhat disturbed) that you?re keeping tabs on my activity, fangirl

Now go cry about those other players that stunk up the field tonight sweetheart

snowy

All we needed was a couple of surgical passes and he'd have torn'em new sink holes!

do NOT be deceived! their D is a sieve

ece4bbf6f00b1cbdf3f52fd9ab184914.jpg
Mars rover on final approach

Last edited:

zanela

This club is grossly mismanaged top-down in recent years. Buying the wrong players, rushing them back from injuries, forcing players out of position, mediocre coaching and fitness levels, and veteran power play amongst others. It's no surprise our recent high-profile signings have failed so miserably despite evidence to the contrary for their former clubs. I like Dembele, but he will work only if there is a significant structural and tactical shift.

Home of Barca Fans