Ousmane Dembélé

FCBfan22

Anyone who blamed him for Liverpool last year has seen why his miss hadn't any consequences.

In CL opponents can score against us at will.

Devils

"If Dembele would have scored that chance at the end against Liverpool, Barcelona would have been in the final"

Tekkers

Glad he?s not the scapegoat this year. They tried it with the Roma and Liverpool miss to deflect from the real problems. Now address the real problem

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Glad he?s not the scapegoat this year. They tried it with the Roma and Liverpool miss to deflect from the real problems. Now address the real problem

He's still a fucking waste of money on a high salary that we need to move on from.

Tekkers

He's still a fucking waste of money on a high salary that we need to move on from.

How about addressing that putrid midfield that manages to get clobbered and ran over annually? Goretzka was salivating at the prospect of playing against Busquets and made complete light work of him (as has every other decent midfielder these past few seasons), but your main concern after this the worst loss in Barca history is about a guy who wasn?t even fielded? Hahahahaha, pathetic

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
How about addressing that putrid midfield that manages to get clobbered and ran over annually? Goretzka was salivating at the prospect of playing against Busquets and made complete light work of him (as has every other decent midfielder these past few seasons), but your main concern after this the worst loss in Barca history is about a guy who wasn?t even fielded? Hahahahaha, pathetic

No it is not my main concern. I was replying to your post.

Now if you could stop being a clown for a second you might realize that I want wholesale changes. Senior players, eternally injured players, players that bring little to value. Dembele is in that list.

Sorry I'm not indulging in sucking his cock off like you and not buying into his hype anymore. Still a very talented player, but need a fresh place.

Home of Barca Fans