Ousmane Dembélé

Kul_z

Your line-up is definitely better but wheer are you going to find the money from?

Hakimi - 60 m.
Haaland - 80 m.
Sane - 88 mil.
Kane - 132 m.
Mbappe - 220 m.:)

No no, i wasnt saying that we should go for that, just trying to describe in my opinion what kind of players should be around double pivot mf of frenkie and arthur. But id like to see that line up for sure in near future haha

Kul_z

Our boy back in ciutat esportiva. Lets hope hes back in time to unleash some pace upfront at crucial moments

vuji_31

Even Bale was able to recover , then play at least month or two before new injurie...

This guy is not professional, he is joker with his friend Umtiti and they come to Barca to milk money.

Umtiti for 15 and Dembele for 45 mil.Just Sell

El Gato

Villarato!
Even Bale was able to recover , then play at least month or two before new injurie...

That's not really a factor. It's more of a tease when it happens, which almost makes it worse. The only value is that if they return in the right way, they might actually lull some dumbass club to take a gamble on them and take them off our hands.

Messigician

Tests have indicated that French forward Ousmane Demb?l? is behind schedule in his recovery process. His return to the Champions League in August will be difficult. [as]

It's always something with this bum

Saladin

Tests have indicated that French forward Ousmane Demb?l? is behind schedule in his recovery process. His return to the Champions League in August will be difficult. [as]

It's always something with this bum

We need to cut our losses with this guy. Neymar fucked us soooooooo hard - directly by screwing us over and go to Q$G and indirectly by all the stupid damage done with our poor spending; hindsight is 20/20 and on paper both Dembele and Coutinho made sense but FUCK... We got screwed big time.

Jadentheman

We're obsessed, but SOME people in this thread said that not only will Dembele replace Ney, but that he was going be far better for the team in the long run...three years later :lol:

Don't even get me started on the better than Neymar nonsense. "We won't miss Ney, we have Dembele" :lol:

Tekkers

congrats. now go compare neymar to his actual peers like messi and ronaldo, who've outshone him from three years in a row now. not some random 23 year old

he left barca to become the premier footballer in the world, not to be recognized as better than dembele

its the equivalent of a kyrie irving fan bragging about him being a better player than colin sexton, as if that was the reason he left lebron and the cavs. raise your standards ffs, they're not even peers. lol

Last edited:

ronniecro

how this guy still gets so much support boggles my mind,don't ride his dick on reddit and you'll get downvoted or deleted

Home of Barca Fans