Ousmane Dembélé

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
I was really hoping we could land Auba. That guy would really help Dembele out with his diet, discipline. Can't imagine the last time Auba missed considerable time due to injury.

With the sadness on his face, I really hope this is the turning point for him in terms of at least the things he can control in his diet, fitness and lifestyle.

Havesaks

Havd there been reports on Setiens opinion on Dembele?

I'm looking forward to see him back here. People have forgotten how good he was at some point here and in Dortmund. Future star as long he can get rid of his injuries and mature some.

xXKonan

The medical staff of Qatar's Aspetar Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Hospital, where Ousmane Dembele was doing part of his recovery plan, have discovered the reason for the Frenchman's regular injury status, Cadena COPE understand.

The player's individual training sessions were planned wrong, the source explains. As a result, Dembele had had troubles in making a full recovery and he would pick up another injury shortly afterwards.

Hmmm.

Potroh

I don't want to believe that this is true because if it is.....some personal trainer or whomever plan these individual recovery training sessions should get fired on the spot.

I think it out to be true because that's the same thing I've been saying in this forum for well over a year.
I think most other trainers, if not all, had been sacked along with Valverde, so there is hope for having much less muscular injuries in the team.

Devils

[tw]1223408320226250754[/tw]

After Valverde's reign of terror WE RISE AGAIN

tenor.gif

DAWGPOUND we are back.

Horatio

You're welcome
Could be that it brings him to tears because he knows the intensive training will lead to him being injured soon.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
I thought they were talking about his specific trainings. Could they be referring to some of the extra workouts he was doing to build his Strength?

Home of Barca Fans