Ousmane Dembélé

Richard.H

:lol: at people expecting him to save Barca :lol:

I’m not one to shit on players, but he is not saving this Barca team. He is physically fragile, has zero tactical awareness, and his first touch is almost as bad as Suarez’s.

Hands down the worst transfer Barca has made in recent years. Even worse than Coutinho

Total-Football

:lol: at people expecting him to save Barca :lol:

I’m not one to shit on players, but he is not saving this Barca team. He is physically fragile, has zero tactical awareness, and his first touch is almost as bad as Suarez’s.

Hands down the worst transfer Barca has made in recent years. Even worse than Coutinho

It's not even funny anymore.. Every atome in the cosmos know that this guy will comeback, play 3 games and be out for another 2 months.. This cycle was repeated hundred times and people still are in denial.

mc_lovin

At least you get the feeling hes really trying to change. His last injury must have crushed him, the reports prior to that were good (more professional etc...). Now he has gone even a step further in Quatar. I have to admit Im not overly optimistic either, but I cant root against him. I want to believe. Nothing wrong with that.

JohnN

History tells us that he WILL get injured again. I don't have high hopes for him. Waiting to be disproved and I will be very happy to have been wrong.

FinBarcelonafan

He could be back for the next league match.

I see the hype train for this lad is gaining momentum again.

EXPECT NOTHING from this player. I am warning you.

The hype train is getting stronger because we are desperate. Few months ago almost everyone lost their hope for him.

Maxim4

His return will allow all the frustrated supporters of Barça to be able to let off steam by appointing him as responsible for all the ills of a club deeply ill, poorly trained and poorly managed for several seasons. They will be able to start enjoying their hatred again

Messigician

His return will allow all the frustrated supporters of Barça to be able to let off steam by appointing him as responsible for all the ills of a club deeply ill, poorly trained and poorly managed for several seasons. They will be able to start enjoying their hatred again

Shut up, no one here wants him to fail but we all know the reality of the situation with him.

Home of Barca Fans