Ousmane Dembélé

😂

Don't get your panties in a twist. Klopp would make him world class. It's this shit manager and his staff that's the problem.
Dembele has had his issues but him struggling with injuries and focus has alot to do with how Shitverde uses him and the boring football we play.

You lot said the same about Coutinho when he went to Bayern.

And of all the people here I'm not sure you can accuse anyone of getting their panties in a twist. 90% of your comments your frothing at the mouth about Valverde or as you like to put it bumverde, shitverde, assverde, cuntverde, ratverde amongst many others. The other 10% of your comments involve praying Madrid get better and win the league and your personal favourite of hoping for another CL humiliation. All the whilst doing so because of your overflowing love for FC Barcelona apparently.

I've said it once and I will say it a million times. This fan base may not have the manager they want but they have the manager they DESERVE. Long may Valverde reign till the fan base cleanses itself of all the glory hunters.

Tackle

EN7viiAX0AIyciT.jpg

Looks like Ousmane wants to replicate Adama's physique as well. :lol:

Seriously, he looks unrecognizable from when he first arrived here.

mc_lovin

Its in his interest to slow down a bit and bulk up. I am still kind of undecided about him, a full season would be really nice for a change :lol: But generally I prefer him to all our wide players (bar Messi if you want to count him as one). Maybe Im just too optimistic, but the talent is there.

HT1214

Its in his interest to slow down a bit and bulk up. I am still kind of undecided about him, a full season would be really nice for a change :lol: But generally I prefer him to all our wide players (bar Messi if you want to count him as one). Maybe Im just too optimistic, but the talent is there.

often imagine that he would be the next 10. maybe it's because his talent too.

Donatello

You lot said the same about Coutinho when he went to Bayern.

And of all the people here I'm not sure you can accuse anyone of getting their panties in a twist. 90% of your comments your frothing at the mouth about Valverde or as you like to put it bumverde, shitverde, assverde, cuntverde, ratverde amongst many others. The other 10% of your comments involve praying Madrid get better and win the league and your personal favourite of hoping for another CL humiliation. All the whilst doing so because of your overflowing love for FC Barcelona apparently.

I've said it once and I will say it a million times. This fan base may not have the manager they want but they have the manager they DESERVE. Long may Valverde reign till the fan base cleanses itself of all the glory hunters.

The irony that you use the word "Glory Hunter" for others, when you want Neymar who's the prime glory hunter material.

Devils

I'm celebrating like we've won a treble, dawgs.

-A 2020 return draws closer
-Valverde dusted
-No Suarez to bring us down

When we return Feb 2020:

EOLPOLXW4AE7okb

Home of Barca Fans