Ousmane Dembélé

FinBarcelonafan

Nonsense, why do ppl keep repeating this dream move bullshit. Where's the proof he's a Barca supporter? If he truly cared about the club he would be 100x more professional and would actually be bothered to show up to training. He can't even want up properly!

Reason why he went on strike was for the fat contract he would be getting to quadruple his salary.

Actions speak louder than words he hasn't shown at all that he's commited to the club, any one of us if we were put on his position would run up mountains for the club to prove ourselves he hasn't been fkn arsed since day 1. I've had bans on here for stating the truth about Dembele but thankfully now everyone can see what I've saw from him day 1.

Well said. This is how I see Dembele as well.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Nonsense, why do ppl keep repeating this dream move bullshit. Where's the proof he's a Barca supporter? If he truly cared about the club he would be 100x more professional and would actually be bothered to show up to training. He can't even want up properly!

Reason why he went on strike was for the fat contract he would be getting to quadruple his salary.

Actions speak louder than words he hasn't shown at all that he's commited to the club, any one of us if we were put on his position would run up mountains for the club to prove ourselves he hasn't been fkn arsed since day 1. I've had bans on here for stating the truth about Dembele but thankfully now everyone can see what I've saw from him day 1.

You are such a fucking shameless hypocrite, It's actually absurd that you're a borderline meme on this forum.

Eshez

this kid wanted to join us, he went on strike to join us and ever since his move here its been disaster after disaster. add to that the witchhunt from the media whilst Coutinho (our actual record signing) gets off completely free.

Dembouz isn't the smartest of players we can all agree on that which is why more than ever he needed a manager to guide him.

under Valverde hes

1. injury prone - lack of physical preperation? which isn't important for Ernie
2. hasn't progressed atall and still makes the same mistakes he was making in his first game here - zero guidance
3. learning from a bunch of washed up has-beens, starting matches off their name sake alone and telling the manager when hes allowed to take them off - sets a great example for the youngsters /s

stop. buying. young. potential. under. this. brainless. fucking. manager.

maybe Dembele was a bad fit but its disgusting what this club has turned into

The mental gymnastics to blame the coach for everything is just weird, it's not Valverde's fault the guy's body isn't suited to this game.

Last edited:

Laplacian

You guys can be so uncharitable. People stop going to class despite being in their dream school like Princeton or Oxford university, or they stop showing up to work in their dream job like being a classical pianist/musician or working for Google. Just because you got your dream job/school/club/etc doesn't mean you'll always be 100% dedicated. Circumstances that affect your performance can change, such as mentalbhealth or personal problems like the death of a loved one.

Seriously, it sucks that he doesn't perform as well as we expect from a Barcelona winger. It sucks that he gets injured all the time, but that's not justification to spew such vitriol about his character. You don't know him or his situation, seriously stop being so immature.

Havesaks

The reason he went on a strike in the first place was because he was promised a move if barca bid high enough when he signed the contract with Dortmund. There isn't prove, but all things considered it's pretty likely.

You are the typical trump guy, impossible to progress into a mature, honest and good-willed conversation with you.

Havesaks

Would be nice to sell him to a team managed by somebody who's a top manager to see how much was Ernie's doing and how much was the fault of Dembele in his time at Barcelona. I'm still on the fence in regards to who is dumber, Ernie or Dembele. It's very close.

Also, it will be interesting to see if his injuries will be as often or our staff is clueless as fuck.

It's interesting to see how he would develop in another club, but there shouldn't be drawn a conclusion on Ernie. There are to many important variables in play to do that.

--

Personally I think he would flourish with a more caring and involved manager, Klopp, and a club which is running smooth, mentality and unity is strong, and would be greatly beneficial for him. I don't think he is doomed to be a 'clueless player' like Deulofeu, and yes injuries is a real question mark

Havesaks

You guys can be so uncharitable. People stop going to class despite being in their dream school like Princeton or Oxford university, or they stop showing up to work in their dream job like being a classical pianist/musician or working for Google. Just because you got your dream job/school/club/etc doesn't mean you'll always be 100% dedicated. Circumstances that affect your performance can change, such as mentalbhealth or personal problems like the death of a loved one.

Seriously, it sucks that he doesn't perform as well as we expect from a Barcelona winger. It sucks that he gets injured all the time, but that's not justification to spew such vitriol about his character. You don't know him or his situation, seriously stop being so immature.

Exactly. Nice read. Personally I have a good impression of him, as a human, and regarding proffesinalism... He isn't getting coins on that account nor respect. But a lot of factors are in play. I think he really does care to fulfil his obligations just feels powerless to his situation, that's a shame, but shouldn't be hated on.

tacticvarium

Such a pathetic excuse to justify his situation lol.

michelco

If your main contributions to the team is misplacing piss easy passes and continually making the wrong decisions on the pitch, the few minutes you're actually fit to be there, then you can't really afford to not give 110% for the club, all day, everyday.

He needs a strong coach/leader to make him focus on his body and football, he'll probably flourish in another team.

RonnyBest

We can keep coming up with excuses for him but the reality is that if you want to become a top top player, you have to work your butt off 100% of the time. The man is insanely talented and could be the next whoever, but I just can't see any ambitions here. He's 22 but he behaves like he's 15. I want to be wrong but he doesn't seem that interested in being the best possible player he can be. Still a good footballer, but would never want him to be The Man at Barca. Obvious problems with motivations and values.

No one's justifying anything though? All I'm saying is stick to the football and avoid making personal comments about a person you don't know? It's not at all productive to any sort of football discussion.

Fair point generally. But if its true he liked a picture of him in a Liverpool shirt then I never wanna see him play another second in a Barca shirt. Barca fans overrated this guy to high heaven with about 2 years full of excuses and that's how he repays them ? Pfft.

Sell at the first opportunity. In the reserves until sale is complete.

Barcilliant

Fair point generally. But if its true he liked a picture of him in a Liverpool shirt then I never wanna see him play another second in a Barca shirt. Barca fans overrated this guy to high heaven with about 2 years full of excuses and that's how he repays them ? Pfft.

Sell at the first opportunity. In the reserves until sale is complete.

😂

Don't get your panties in a twist. Klopp would make him world class. It's this shit manager and his staff that's the problem.
Dembele has had his issues but him struggling with injuries and focus has alot to do with how Shitverde uses him and the boring football we play.

Home of Barca Fans