Ousmane Dembélé

Raketa10

Dembele plays on the RW, so he can't have Araujo face him.
Balde is also injured

Cancelo vs Dembele would be a fuck'n joke

Calm down, we are talking about Demebele and not prime Messi. :lol:

What we need is to slow the game as much as possible and prevent counter-attacks. In that way we'll definitely have more chance to go through against fast players like Mbappe and Demebele.

feggydinho

Dembele plays on the RW, so he can't have Araujo face him.
Balde is also injured

Cancelo vs Dembele would be a fuck'n joke
Lucho has been playing Dembele in the 10 role recently, I reckon that he'll do the same thing against us and play Kang-in-lee and Zayn Emery at rb in the first leg since Hakimi won't be available, so won't see that Cancelo vs Dembele much (Lucho started the experiment in the 2nd leg of the Real Sociedad game, and he poor then, but got better in their last cup game).

Horatio

You're welcome
Will we see this form?

61p3R2hyXCL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He has nothing to prove. Would imagine he'll feel weird returning after he rejected Xavi's pleas to stay.

Kul_z

This bum scored like 1 goal this season and then watch him score 2 against us. Our left side is crippled, he would have a field day there.

Total-Football

I hope he starts both legs.. starting this dumass in important matches is a guaranteed penalty for us or 2 missed sitters for PSG. I pray he don't catch a hamstring before the QF

Temptation

Yo Lewy thinks Dembele is a big threat! @KingLeo10 @Birdy 🤯

🚨🚨🎙️| Robert Lewandowski: “I am sure we will play better than in the two games against Napoli and we will play the semifinals.”

🎙️| Lewandowski: “It is not just Kylian Mbappé, but also other players like Ousmane Dembélé. For him, I think this game can be very emotional.”

Birdy

Watched the highlights of QSG's win at Marseille last weekend.

The guy created every chance of his team again (and 1 assist). Enrique uses him lately in a more free role, and not tied to the RW.

Scary AF, and I am not sure we have the personnel to defend against him.
Either Araujo follows him all around the pitch, but then Mbape will be vs Kounde (lol), or Araujo sticks with Mbape, and you have one of cancelo Christense or FDJ trying to follow him (LOOOL again)

CatalinR10

Watched the highlights of QSG's win at Marseille last weekend.

The guy created every chance of his team again (and 1 assist). Enrique uses him lately in a more free role, and not tied to the RW.

Scary AF, and I am not sure we have the personnel to defend against him.
Either Araujo follows him all around the pitch, but then Mbape will be vs Kounde (lol), or Araujo sticks with Mbape, and you have one of cancelo Christense or FDJ trying to follow him (LOOOL again)

Watching already sooooo many of PSG's highlights from this season , u are going to root for them instead of Barca , aren't u chief ?

Home of Barca Fans