Olympic Football Tournament Rio 2016

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He also had far better team mates and in final for instance played a weaker team than this German one.

No one ever mentioned Messi's olympics here. Someone mentioned his Copa America run. But if you really want to argue, I don't consider a Brazil with Ronaldinho, who Argentina played in the semis, a weaker team than this Germany side. Not in the final, correct, but they still had to beat some great teams to get there.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'd give Süle a Bundesverdienstkreuz for his 2nd half, him and Klostermann are carrying us through a 30min lasting attack from brazil, our midfield is non existant

How good is Süle for Hoffenheim (?). I only really know him from FIFA (career mode gem, the guy is) and he's been good here in the Olympics.

JamDav1982

No one ever mentioned Messi's olympics here. Someone mentioned his Copa America run. But if you really want to argue, I don't consider a Brazil with Ronaldinho, who Argentina played in the semis, a weaker team than this Germany side.

I mentioned Olympics because you think someone like Neymar should be totally dominating with ease when even Messi in a better team didnt.

Nigeria in final were and that wasnt dominated by anyone.

The team Argentina had in that tournament was miles ahead of this Brazil side.

Yannik

How good is Süle for Hoffenheim (?). I only really know him from FIFA (career mode gem, the guy is) and he's been good here in the Olympics.

Pretty good, many people wanted him at the Euros and hes been linked to a lot of big clubs in and outside of germany.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I mentioned Olympics because you think someone like Neymar should be totally dominating with ease when even Messi in a better team didnt.

Nigeria in final were and that wasnt dominated by anyone.

The team Argentina had in that tournament was miles ahead of this Brazil side.

Just said that I didn't think it has been a really great game from him so far, that's all. People need to calm their tits. Never said he was bad, although he has been so far in extra time. And I don't agree that Argentina's team was that much better than this Brazilian side. A lot of those players featuring back then are stars now, but so can these Brazilian kids be in 6 years.

JamDav1982

Just said that I didn't think it has been a really great game from him so far, that's all. People need to calm their tits. Never said he was bad, although he has been so far in extra time. And I don't agree that Argentina's team was that much better than this Brazilian side. A lot of those players featuring back then are stars now, but so can these Brazilian kids be in 6 years.

Saying not a great game is fine you have said he played well and on top of that he has scored a great free kick.

What I am arguing against is that he should dominate these teams with ease as it doensnt work that way.

Argentinas team was in a different league to this Brazil side.

Home of Barca Fans