Olivier Giroud

Lutece FC

Giroud is great. He's not the quickest but he can finish, positions himself well and works hard. He is massively underrated by his own set of supporters while they massively overrate the likes of Welbeck, whom if I were managing Arsenal wouldn't even make the bench if the other attacking options were fit.

He's an average striker and i'm french, i watched a lot of his matches from Tours FC to Arsenal (and Montpellier.) When he was champion with Montpellier (best striker with Nene : 21 goals for both), numerous goals were lucky. He has a solid head game (Height) thanks to his height , and ... that's it. Well, to be completely honest, he's often good positioned to receipt long passes.

Maybe Arsenal should have bought a new striker after all
65M€ for Cavani. Please Arsene :(

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
(Dirt) Poor man's Benzema.

Nothing like Benzema tbh.

Most of the Arsenal fans I've talked with actually rated Giroud as high as Benz so as far as I'm concerned, they don't deserve anyone better.

Lutece FC

Most of the Arsenal fans I've talked with actually rated Giroud as high as Benz so as far as I'm concerned, they don't deserve anyone better.

It can't be possible. They have shit ahead their eyes...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It can't be possible. They have shit ahead their eyes...

The logic being used was the amount of goals scored. They didn't take into account what else Benzema does for Real Madrid and the teams Giroud actually scored against last season.

Morten

The logic being used was the amount of goals scored. They didn't take into account what else Benzema does for Real Madrid and the teams Giroud actually scored against last season.

Not to mention he plays in pl, best league in the world.

Galning

Arsenal has the most deluded fans in the world. I feel sorry for the sane ones.

Home of Barca Fans