Olivier Giroud

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Don't get why we never went for Giroud. Should have bought him in 2018 and should go for him now.
He would fit in very well as true no. 9 playing in front of Messi & Griezmann/Dembele/Fati/whoever and occupying the CBs. He has good technique and likes to play quick short passes around the box. When he drops deeper he is perfect holding the ball or laying it off with his head (which would be especially helpful for MAtS when he had a target upfront for his long balls).
Giroud is the perfect fit in my eyes and I have wanted him for years.

El Gato

Villarato!
Because he can't score and has the mobility of a truck.

Are you having a giraffe mate? Giroud scored nearly as many goals as Rodrigo in 20 less appearances over the past 1.5 years. You won't get a better goal return on an out-of-favour striker.

Old or not, he can still ball, he doesn't need to make thousands of runs and even if that's what you want from him then he's no Ibra, he will support just fine. He's perfect as a cheap short-term option that you can comfortably bin within 1.5 years.

raki

Don't get why we never went for Giroud. Should have bought him in 2018 and should go for him now.
He would fit in very well as true no. 9 playing in front of Messi & Griezmann/Dembele/Fati/whoever and occupying the CBs. He has good technique and likes to play quick short passes around the box. When he drops deeper he is perfect holding the ball or laying it off with his head (which would be especially helpful for MAtS when he had a target upfront for his long balls).
Giroud is the perfect fit in my eyes and I have wanted him for years.

:cheers:

L3v1s

Maybe he's not one of the best players of all time, but this guy has a very interesting story and quite a career to look back to.. A Ligue 1 title with Montpellier, a few FA Cups with Arsenal, winning the Champions League and the Europa League with Chelsea and the Serie A with Milan after a 10 year dry spell, which is massive.. Add to that some world class goals and a World Cup with France, despite not having a single shot on goal in that tournament. And now he's the all time goal scorer for France:lol: What a guy.. He's a great player to have in every team.

Andresito

Staff member
Kids will watch his highlights in 15 years and wonder how he wasn't consistently considered a top 5 CF during his career.

Temptation

What a career he ended up having. Such a late bloomer. Was nowhere till a pretty decent age. Life can take you anywhere.

Temptation

Running out of players to simp for..

Praising a player who deserves it after a good performance= Simping.

What a jealous bitter cunt you are. You are running out of things to try and put me down on. Keep trying. :lol:

Imagine getting mad at someone for praising the guy who scored the winning goal in a WC quarterfinal the day before. Stay mad. :clown:

JohnN

Praising a player who deserves it after a good performance= Simping.

What a jealous bitter cunt you are. You are running out of things to try and put me down on. Keep trying. :lol:

Imagine getting mad at someone for praising the guy who scored the winning goal in a WC quarterfinal the day before. Stay mad. :clown:

Oh you innocent man, just trying to praise a player for his performance.

Home of Barca Fans