N'Golo Kante

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
i don't support chelsea.
you don't have to be a supporter of a team to acknowledge that one of their players is better than an equivalent on the team you support

They're not equivalent. But I don't expect you to know that without watching football.

KingLeo10

i don't support chelsea.
you don't have to be a supporter of a team to acknowledge that one of their players is better than an equivalent on the team you support

let me know when kante does something relevant against the top dogs in CL. the fact that busquets was the choice defensive midfielder for 3 CL winning teams speaks for itself. and before you mention WC, busquets already has that too. :lol:

you'd be taken more seriously if there wasn't a persistent undercurrent of derisiveness in your posts. even that might be acceptable if you actually WATCHED football and knew what you were talking about.

gasgas

let me know when kante does something relevant against the top dogs in CL. the fact that busquets was the choice defensive midfielder for 3 CL winning teams speaks for itself. and before you mention WC, busquets already has that too. :lol:

you'd be taken more seriously if there wasn't a persistent undercurrent of derisiveness in your posts. even that might be acceptable if you actually WATCHED football and knew what you were talking about.

hope you get tenses correctly.

Busquets was the best midfielder in the world in the past
Past tense

But now Kante is better than him, Present tense

KingLeo10

hope you get tenses correctly.

Busquets was the best midfielder in the world in the past
Past tense

But now Kante is better than him, Present tense

he literally came out on top v kante in the CL last season with valverde as the manager. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans