NFL

Sailor Mars

C?mom dawg. I guess almost anyone can take up running but pretty much anyone can take up basketball too.

If anything, I would say sprinting is more down to genetics and would have a smaller pool of potential greats than NBA or other sports.

But with the basketball, the restriction is obvious. Height.
Average NBA player height is 6ft7.

Less obvious with sprinting and running.

Mitchell1978

If anything, I would say sprinting is more down to genetics and would have a smaller pool of potential greats than NBA or other sports.

For once i agree, sprinting is a purely fysical sport, you either have the genetics to excell or you don't have any chance whatsoever

KingLeo10

Well, you caught an L bigging up Brady and now Mahomes, who both choked in spectacular fashion. Rodgers chocked too, but it's 2-1 in my favor.

Not sure why you're crying to OG :lol:

Rassvet

How did I catch an L on Mahomes? I just commented that he was killing it in the game SO FAR. Only one person here has actually been hyping Mahomes up in here and it’s not me…

What I like about Mahomes is that when the going gets tough, he gets aggressive. Brady obviously is Brady for a reason. I don't think anyone but Mahomes has a shot at Brady's achievements.

I think Rodgers (along with Mahomes) is the most gifted quarterback ever

Imagine calling Mahomes the most talented QB ever and saying he can match Brady’s achievements one week and then trying to hand me an L when he fails the next week for merely remarking that his performance to that point in one match was great.

KL getting so obsessed with fighting me that he keeps stooping lower :lol:

KingLeo10

How did I catch an L on Mahomes? I just commented that he was killing it in the game SO FAR. Only one person here has actually been hyping Mahomes up in here and it’s not me…

Imagine calling Mahomes the most talented QB ever and saying he can match Brady’s achievements one week and then trying to hand me an L when he fails the next week for merely remarking that his performance to that point in one match was great.

KL getting so obsessed with fighting me that he keeps stooping lower :lol:

Difference is I'm appreciating Mahomes attributes while you're out here jumping onto the bandwagon after Brady got eliminated last week.

Just like you're bandwagoning Pool now. I know it's all trolling but you're not only a terrible troll, but a L magnet while trolling.

None of this still explains why you're crying to OG. Imagine being that much of a wimp :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Difference is I'm appreciating Mahomes attributes while you're out here jumping onto the bandwagon after Brady got eliminated last week.

Just like you're bandwagoning Pool now. I know it's all trolling but you're not only a terrible troll, but a L magnet while trolling.

None of this still explains why you're crying to OG. Imagine being that much of a wimp :lol:

dude you were crying a few days OG is attacking you apparently and now youre baiting rassvet again just to play victim and call all your buddies after you started the fight, don't know if you have a mancrush on rassvet but chill more :p

Home of Barca Fans