NFL

Eetu

Adormit
Commentator mentioning that the worst beating in Super Bowl history is 55-10 made this interesting again.

BerkeleyBernie

Commentator mentioning that the worst beating in Super Bowl history is 55-10 made this interesting again.

LOL, yeah and no shut-outs- I was rooting for that.

That drubbing was in 1990, and at the losing end, you guessed it- also the Denver Broncos.

Galning

Not NFL-level but I don't see why I should make a new thread just about American Football :lol: I went kicking for the first time ever with one of my mates today. I'm comfortable with anything starting from 35 yards and below, once I hit 40 it gets more difficult. My direction is good but I don't have the strength to hit 40's consistently yet.

Extra point distance is a joke by the way. Has there ever been a miss?

Galning

Can't do much about a block I guess (besides trying to kick it higher) but just kicking it wide is nearly impossible :D

Eetu

Adormit
Can't do much about a block I guess (besides trying to kick it higher) but just kicking it wide is nearly impossible :D

Wrong sport I know, but you're talking to someone who once put it wide by a goal's width in a penalty shootout.

#ImpossibleIsNothing

Galning

[YOUTUBE]QGZuOVoHREY[/YOUTUBE]

Yours truly.
All kicks are from 35 yards (from the posts), think one is from 30. Not my best or most impressive kicks either by the way, just random ones that my mate decided to vid.

Home of Barca Fans