Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I really like his skills but his problem is; he doesn't play football without the ball. You'd think a 19 y.o. star who aspires to join the World's best would try to impress. Walking casually for most of the match didn't impress me tbh.
Since Maradona, every single player that came to Barca straight from South America flopped. And there were players with more hype than Neymar.
Good thing Santos are deluded with their stature and have the asking price that prevent us to enter the bidding war.

ivan22

I dont care if this forum turned gay because of alexis (I did, too!), but now some of you take it to the next level and turn into pedo's! How can you find a 19yo boy CUTE?

Vegy

I wonder, if we get him, where the money will come... He isn't going to be cheap and I thought the club was already leaning on the next years budget because of Fabregas and Sanchez.

Then again, he has a huge amount of fans worldwide and it may turn out to be quite a good investment to the club

Last edited:

LaMessiah

I thought he played well in the Final...I think he still has a lot to learn in his game, he can't press for shit really...Hopefully he'll keep working on his game but I still find him incredibly overhyped
it seemed at times he was trying to press but he was all alone.

Superfly

Banned
If its someone who is already cute enough, serious enough for Barca and, on top of it, a cule, this is the new winner of the Golden Boy award:

146724.jpg

+100000

Gotze > Neymar

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
I would love Barca to sign Gotze.

But he's not really needed. He's too much a midfielder, we have them in La Masia. If we're making a big signing, it should be more of a forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans