Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinlejus

Mhm..just a month after calling him a cunt you started loving him, and one would wonder, how did it happen. Answer is simple. That ego cunt in Neymar realised, that in order to be well appreciated, you have to appreciate the best - team Barcelona and in particular, Messi. Once you have done that, people may become friendly with you (well, he is not so villain after, he did hug Messi! how cute was that..) and in my honest opinion, only those hypocrite people easily change their mind on people regarding their behaviour in public.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Mhm..just a month after calling him a cunt you started loving him, and one would wonder, how did it happen. Answer is simple. That ego cunt in Neymar realised, that in order to be well appreciated, you have to appreciate the best - team Barcelona and in particular, Messi. Once you have done that, people may become friendly with you (well, he is not so villain after, he did hug Messi! how cute was that..) and in my honest opinion, only those hypocrite people easily change their mind on people regarding their behaviour in public.

In case you are referring to me... I never called him cunt for first. I did say he is arrogant and stuff. Secondly, he looks cute is what I said and I said the same a month ago, or two or an year ago

ivan22

he ameliorated a lot. still he has a long way to go. But I have to admit I saw some great skill from him, especially some quick barca-esque passing! 2014/15 seems good to me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans