Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superfly

Banned
Yeah, I can't wait till he goes to Madrid so they can have another player who bottles it against us.

The Brazilian league makes many players look phenomenal.

Then they get some real competition in a much higher class, and they look like a nag racing against Secretariat.

QFT.

Dinho

He would have scored if it wasn't for Valdés. He showed glimpses of what he can do. Remember that he's only 19 and was playing against a team of possession playing cunts (joke). He's done a lot more in his career than what Robinho achieved at his age.

Superfly

Banned
:lol: how many times are people going to pull the "he's only 19" card today before they realize it doesn't mean ****? Ed's right, the brazilian league makes him look good, but when he plays against the big boys outside of Brazil he's proven to be average.

barcafc

Neymar: "I dont know if they are invincible, but today they are the best club in the world,They`ve got fantastic players. they taught how to play football"

Last edited:

dalitis8

Banned
:lol: how many times are people going to pull the "he's only 19" card today before they realize it doesn't mean ****? Ed's right, the brazilian league makes him look good, but when he plays against the big boys outside of Brazil he's proven to be average.

When did he play outside Brazil?

Do you mean tonight? A game against Barca means precisely shit. Barca make the best teams in Europe look like they don't have a clue, more often than not.

He seems like a fantastic talent.

Manuel Traquete

Regardless of whether he's a great talent or not, why the hell did he win the Bronze Ball?

There were several Barca players who were better than him in this tournament, him taking the Bronze Ball is baffling.

Jenks

Estranged, you can fuck the right off. Dumb ass.

Sumo, I was replying to those who were saying Pep would move to England, by that he'd move to Italy before he would move to England.

I'm fairly certain that he has said in the past that he would like to coach in England.

dalitis8

Banned
Regardless of whether he's a great talent or not, why the hell did he win the Bronze Ball?

There were several Barca players who were better than him in this tournament, him taking the Bronze Ball is baffling.

Come on, you know how PC works.

They could not have given everything to us. The kid is good anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans