Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
You have currently four players for three positions of the highest calibre. Villa next will be time managed the same way Del Pierro was and that will be crucial to the team and to his performances. He will play the Larsson role for you guys but by that time, Messi, Pedro and Alexis would all be functioning together. Except, Pedro and Alexis play in the same position.

Pedro is just as good on the left, and Alexis can play there too.

:villa: -> Del Piero = :whacky:

DucdeOrléans

You have currently four players for three positions of the highest calibre. Villa next will be time managed the same way Del Pierro was and that will be crucial to the team and to his performances. He will play the Larsson role for you guys but by that time, Messi, Pedro and Alexis would all be functioning together. Except, Pedro and Alexis play in the same position.

What do you mean by that? Both players are able to play everywhere in attack in a 4-3-3 formation.

Marca's current headline regarding Neymar is hillarious. Mourinho getting tired of Neymar because of the formers praise of FCB, his twitter message to Alves before the Spanish Super Cup (where he wished good luck to Alves) and his interview to FIFA where he said that FCB are the best team and Messi the best player:lol:

Santos are also looking at the possibility to report RM of tapping up Neymar. Neymar's agent had supposedly signed a contract with RM after the Germany-Brazil friendly in Stuttgart in August, without the knowledge of Santos. Apparently the document has been leaked to Santos and now they will contact FIFA. RM could face the same penalty as Chelsea when they tapped up Kakuta:lol:

http://www.marca.com/2011/09/07/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1315379392.html

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Dani Alves: "If it were up to me, Neymar would be here already. I'd love to have him by my side."

Another bromance coming into fruition

DucdeOrléans

There's more

Dani : "If I can do anything to help Barça sign Neymar, I will."

Alves is doing his job, indeed.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20110...eymar-ya-estaria-en-el-barca_54211640897.html

In this above article he also says that Neymar would not have any problem fitting into the dressing room and that he is a normal kid.

In another article from EMD it is described how Pep and Tito at first were a bit negative towards Neymar and a future move to FCB because of the description the media gave him at times. But after Raúl Sanllehí spoke with Neymar's father he saw that the rumours were wrong. Supposedly Neymar is still living at home with his father, mother (he also recently became a father) and surprisingly a boy the family has taken care of since he escaped from a local favela.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Messi: "Neymar is a great player and, in fact, I think his presence would do well in the league" [marca]

Okay this shit is starting to sound worrying.

La LL

Generally Delightful
Messi: "Neymar is a great player and, in fact, I think his presence would do well in the league" [marca]

Okay this shit is starting to sound worrying.

We're a long way from a transfer window and a long way from worries. If the club buys him then that's that: Need and financial skills be damned.

Could also just be a rumour. Probably loads of Neymar-horny sports journalists who wants him to end up here.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
We're a long way from a transfer window and a long way from worries. If the club buys him then that's that: Need and financial skills be damned.

Could also just be a rumour. Probably loads of Neymar-horny sports journalists who wants him to end up here.

I think there's more to it than Neymar-hony journalists. Rossel always seemed to be obsessed with Neymar, and it looks he won't rest until he gets him, whenever that might be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans